Adv builder useful commands?

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=#008080]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/BCOLOR]
Since i (recently) became an Adv builder (by the lovely prizms :D) im still learning all the new commands i get access to. So i was wondering if someone can help me out and tell me some of the new commands Adv gets: /freeze, /god, /uh...etctera...
Plus, maybe what i should look for and learn off of in matureity. Thanks! :D
[BCOLOR=#008080]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/BCOLOR]

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
/freeze, /god, /uh...etctera...
Useful commands?!?!? Those aren't useful at all for an Adv Builder.
Check out the VoxelSniper Wiki: http://www.voxelwiki.com/minecraft/VoxelSniper
What I suggest that you do is look for VoxelSniper tutorials and try to learn off of those first.
This is a great one by WellStarburst:

And once you get accustomed to Voxel's basic commands you can try this out:

Just check out his videos as most of them are useful for building. Also, don't be afraid to test out VoxelSniper's commands in a conservative manner -- try not to break other builds or the server with it.
Use VoxelSniper to your advantage. It's an amazing tool and you can probably create some interesting builds out of it. I know, I know, there are loads of cmds to remember -- I still haven't tested a few of them out yet.
And don't bother using most of the Diety Brushes except the entity, three-point circle, move, extrude, and snow-cone brushes.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Robo and JKangaroo