Declined Admin/Mod Application

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
What is your steam username/ID? : STEAM_0:0:71849994

What timezone are you in? : Central European Time (CET)

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what? : I was Admin on a MC server and on an ARK server

How often are you able to play on the server? : I am able to every day from 8pm to 10pm except on Saturday, than I am able to play from 7pm to 3am.

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator? : I really like the server and I would like to help the server with anything possible.

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are? : They need to help people who are having trouble, mute mic spammers, ban hackers, check reports and need to make sure the other players are having fun.

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator? : I know all the rules and know a lot of TTT. I am a fast learner. I can speak english fluently and I am able to play every day.

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are? : My biggest strength is that I am a quick learner. My biggest weakness is that if people curse at me I can get really mad about it, but I am kinda getting control over that.

Do you have anything else you would like to say? : I am in my exam year so the times I am able to play may vary a bit.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi Shadow,

thanks for applying, but I think this application was a bit too premature considering you only have 25 minutes ontime. I'm going to have to deny this for now because none of the staff have seen you enough to make a judgement and you really should get some more activity before applying for a Moderator position.

Thank you for volunteering, though! Feel free to apply at a later date.

Application denied.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Notme

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
Hi Shadow,

thanks for applying, but I think this application was a bit too premature considering you only have 25 minutes ontime. I'm going to have to deny this for now because none of the staff have seen you enough to make a judgement and you really should get some more activity before applying for a Moderator position.

Thank you for volunteering, though! Feel free to apply at a later date.

Application denied.
what do you mean only 25 minutes??? I have over 5 and a half hours in game

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what do you mean only 25 minutes??? I have over 5 and a half hours in game
According to GameTracker you have 25 minutes, unless you've used multiple names? What did you used to be called? :eek:

EDIT: Okay I looked at your ontime ingame and saw that you do have almost 6 hours, and whilst that isn't a huge amount still, I'll un-deny the application and let the other staff members say if they think they've seen you enough/whether they think you'd be a good moderator. Apologies, GameTracker doesn't seem to be tracking you very well!
TTTStaff

Last edited:

Elliot2988

Reaction score
I've seen you on the server before the timer thing really was a thing, but I have not seen you so much but I think you're an overall good person and calm, but I'm going to give you a 0 because I don't know that much about you :) (a zero isn't bad)

• Love
Reactions: Shadow_Hunter3

prime105

prime
Reaction score
I will have to go with a 0 too, because I haven't seen you on too many times, and personally I didn't find there to be much information on your report like What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator and How often are you able to play on the server. But you are a kind and nice guy wich makes me lean a bit to the +1 side but im more on the 0 side because the lack of info.

Last edited:
  • Love

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
I will have to go with a 0 too, because I haven't seen you on too many times, and personally I didn't find there to be much information on your report like What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator and How often are you able to play on the server. But you are a kind and nice guy wich makes me lean a bit to the +1 side but im more on the 0 side because the lack of info.
I added/changed some info :)

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
This isn't a vote, but it's worth noting that while six hours isn't necessarily impressive he does claim to know a lot of TTT which is moreso the significant portion regarding staffing competency. So it's not really something to hold against him.

• Agree

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Shadow, thank you for your application!

While you do know a lot about TTT, I'd like to see you become more familiar with our server and our community. 6 hours is merely half of what AoD requires before you can apply there. TTT and AoD are two completely different servers, but I just wanted to put that into perspective. While you say you're a quick learner, I want to see that in action before I make a final decision. I'll be watching your activity when I have the chance to. For now, I am going to give a 0.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well all the current active staff members have voted and you've received three 0's. Whilst you seem like a great guy who would potentially make a fantastic staff member, please just play the server for a bit longer so that we have a good chance to get to know you better before signing you up.

Application denied, feel free to re-apply once you've got more activity under your belt!

• Thank You