Suggestion [Added] Weapon balance

Reaction score
Hey,

After playing on the server for a week of playtime i decided to make this thread, i feel like the weapons on the server aren't balanced at all, i will list below which weapons i think need some work and hopefully this will give a more "balanced" experience for everyone.

NERFS:

Default Shotgun:

The range where you can use this gun is ridiculous, you can fix this by increasing the SWEP.Primary.Cone

Tar21:

Nerf this gun, please 81 damage on headshot is insane with an automatic gun, nerf it by decreasing the SWEP.Primary.Damage and maybe decrease the SWEP.Primary.Delay a little to lower the firerate

AS Val:

Same with the Tar21, decrease the SWEP.Primary.Damage a little, its way too OP

BUFFS:

Tec9:

Who uses this gun? it's terrible, increase the SWEP.Primary.Damage please.

Striker:

This gun acts like a rifle, not like a shotgun, the SWEP.Primary.Cone is waaaay too low so the bullets have no spread

I might fill this list further, i feel like i've left some guns out.

Love,

KJ

Last edited:

Urban

Reaction score
Default shotgun is beast dude, even on midrange it outdamages any gun easily.

Tec9 has a really high firerate, but the damage is soooo bad that barely anyone uses it, a bit more damage would be amazing.

AS Val seems fine to me, dont really see a problem with that.

For the couple times ive played with the striker its a okay gun. The spread is not that big so you need to be pretty accurate with it. Its a shotgun, its supposed to be very high damage close range, my suggestion is to just leave it like this.

Greetz,

Urban

Red Guy

Reaction score
I can agree on the Shotgun part just one shots everything xD
and the Tec9 really is bad but the main Weapons
(I dont remember the Names)
with 20-21 Shots are pretty useless as well in my Opinion

Reaction score
For the couple times ive played with the striker its a okay gun. The spread is not that big so you need to be pretty accurate with it. Its a shotgun, its supposed to be very high damage close range, my suggestion is to just leave it like this.
Trust me, striker is terrible it does waaaay too less damage, it needs to be buffed, not nerfed :p

Reaction score
Oh, i see what the problem is with the striker, the SWEP.Primary.Cone is way too low, it acts like a normal rifle instead of a shotgun now, forget what i said about the damage, i will edit the thread