[Added] Map Submission: Convergence

Eeveon

Reaction score
Here is a map made by me and Kattzen. Want it to be nobuild and all the blocks to be opblocked. Also, it would be good to have the area where they drop out of the spawn to be op-aired to prevent weapons being placed there. Also also, of course, the portals inside the main spawn should go to their respective spawn tower thing.

Here is the .dat: http://www.filedropper.com/level20121125181810

Eeveon

Reaction score
Oh I waited 20 minutes for you to submit this ^.^
Looks great, but the top seems a bit flat.
Me and Katt discussed this briefly. But decided it didn't matter because it's not possible to get up there anyways. Well, unless they lag pillar. But that's another story. x)

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, maybe the top could be oob'd?

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Can't be called Arena (or Arena2, or Arena3).

Overall looks like a nice simple map, I agree with adding out of bound blocks to the top just in case.

To discourage the other team getting too close to the spawn, I would like to zone the straight path which goes next to the spawn, not as a kick zone but as a zone in which only red/blue can place blocks in. Would you agree?

Eeveon

Reaction score
Can't be called Arena (or Arena2, or Arena3).

Overall looks like a nice simple map, I agree with adding out of bound blocks to the top just in case.

To discourage the other team getting too close to the spawn, I would like to zone the straight path which goes next to the spawn, not as a kick zone but as a zone in which only red/blue can place blocks in. Would you agree?
Katt suggested 'Convergence'.

And yes, zoning that area sounds good to me.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
So I didn't noticed the 1x1 middle until 0x pointed it out when I was nearly finished, so it can stay till it annoys me.

Changed. (zones and out of bounds blocks)
Tested.
Added.