Accepted [Added] [Competition] Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamzies

Reaction score
Name of the map: Magic
Intended Gamemode: (Survival or Classic) Classic again.
Creator(s): Tamzies
Size: 132x115
Biome: Plains
Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) :

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): /
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: None
Any extra information
about your map?: I had the idea of letting the people put furniture into the rooms. The castle is big enough to harbour enough people, everyone can claim enough space to make a little room.

- It is for the competition
- On BB on normal plots, warp Magic

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
TOLD YOU THAT THING WOULD TURN OUT BEAUTIFUL
also if you raised it up and away from the plot edge you could probably put it on a nice hill or island which would probably seal the deal in the comp x)

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Reminder to LavaPrem while yes some of you have been voting on maps/giving your opinion we ask that you do try and look at all of them. Those of you that have been doing so, thank you, those that have not. Please do so.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Sorry I never commented on this. I'd already seen it on BB and told you I liked it, but perhaps I should make it public. From the screenshots I'd say this would make an excellent AoD map, and I still believe that's the case. But looking at it up close indicates this is a big castle. Plenty of large rooms and a courtyard to build in. I look forward to seeing what the players do with all these rooms. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]+1[/BCOLOR] Good luck

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
WOW, I remember when you were building this I saw it and I just, no words can compare to the amazement I felt when I saw this. My own building skills suck and this just looks absolutely beautiful. (Also, the courtyard will provide the creation of large towers to fill out the middle of the castle >:3) I agree with Rage, the large rooms gives endless possibilities.. I love it.. so much +1

Status
Not open for further replies.