Reaction score
My Classic competition map ;)

• Name of the map: Lavagorge
  • Intended Gamemode: classic
  • Creator(s): theWeakGuy48
  • Size: 150 x 150
  • Biome: Jungle
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) :

• If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): nope
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Its classic so none.
  • Any extra information about your map?:You can find the map at /Warp RofMap . I have worked alot on finishing the map. Its done, but I might add some stuff to it.
  • Download link (optional): I will get this on sunday(because I might add something to it) :)

EDIT: screenshots so derpy

Last edited:

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
You posted a map that wasn't done yet? It looks pretty cool, so far, but I'd suggest having it done before we decide on the winners. Since it is the last day for the comp I understand getting it in, but you still have like 15 hours (as of this post) until this day ends.. The comp ends at midnight for the absolute earliest timezone (GMT- 10?). Basically when Sunday, the 16th has ended for the entire world. I'll edit a post with my judgement when it's complete.

Elandrir

The dutch moose
Reaction score
I have looked at the map today, you made the lava floor really cool. There is really much room to build do wich is nice for classic :). I want to see this added. You only need to fix ASAP ;)

Elan~

Reactions: Awwwyea

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
This is my fault and why its a good thing I resigned, apologies. I'm pretty sure youre map was accepted because instead of telling everyone who was accepted during the competition, I only notified those who didn't make the cut. After the comp we had a ton of trouble with classic/normal inventories and temporarily closed classic, if you remember. Now that Classic is fixed, hopefully this can be implemented (I think its on the server tbh with you, but I don't have access and cannot check). Again, sorry for the year and change of waiting, I'm bad and I apologize.

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
When looking through the map list I did not see this in RoF. However this map if I remember correctly scored very high in the map comp and had unanimous support from staff. Pretty much consider this accepted and this map should be in RoF when we get to adding maps what will hopefully be soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.