Discord Staff
Reaction score

Name of the map: Kitchen
Intended Gamemode: (Survival or Classic): Classic
Creator(s): RaizzanX
Size: 64x64x64
Biome: Plains
Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) :

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: I want bacon to be no-drop.
Any extra information about your map?: Recreated from scratch from classic. The prequel to Kitchen from classic. Looks like the owner had an egg-cident...HAHAHAHAha..ha....No more puns for the rest of the year for me. Also, this map is to stand of from the others by keeping it simple...abit too simple though so it looks bland compared to other submission. On the bright side, spaces to build.
Download link (optional): /warp rof_kitchen on buildbox.

Last edited:

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
I was looking around on this map and I had a huge classic vibe from it. It felt almost like the classic days running around on this map. There is lots of building space on this map and it was a nice touch to add things in the fridge rather than just leaving it as one huge block.

I hope this gets added!

• Thank You
Reactions: RaizzanX

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I don't remember this map from classic. Anyway, it was pretty fun to fly around on. Reminds me of the other map we have with all the supersized versions of blocks. Ugh, I can't think of the name. Anyhow, looks great. +1 Good luck.

• Thank You
Reactions: RaizzanX

Faliara

Reaction score
If you can recreate the kitchen, does that mean we can recreate the living room and the bathroom too? I often joined in with everyone else at putting in glass over the cabinet openings, and I occasionally joined in with surviving in the toilet too.

Reactions: Jivvi

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
This strongly reminds me of that one classic zombie map from so long ago. I liked that one, and I like this one. Being not too terribly large, this map could have tremendous potential, playability-wise. My only issue is the wall choice of blocks. They hurt my eyes. x__x

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
This strongly reminds me of that one classic zombie map from so long ago. I liked that one, and I like this one. Being not too terribly large, this map could have tremendous potential, playability-wise. My only issue is the wall choice of blocks. They hurt my eyes. x__x
If everyone agrees on this, I'll make the changed asap.

Kevin_28

Reaction score
Looks like I will need to, once again, don my cockroach skin.

Very nice and well build map. I think it would inspire some creativity. I look forward to seeing the builds on this. Good job. +1

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
The only thing that really bothers me about this map is the things that are so out of proportion, but that might just be me. Other than that, i really love the nostalgic feel (though bathroom was, I think my favourite of the enlarged-room maps in classic) I loved all of them and this one can just bring back the memories <('w')> bring it on! +1

Status
Not open for further replies.