Rejected Add more games!

xXMrWhiskersXx

Donor
Reaction score
Description: The server is kind of boring right now so we need more games! I'd suggest a murder mystery or hide and seek game because those are always fun. A mini-games server would be cool too.

Can I help?: Maybe... I mean, I can build. That's about it...... :^|

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Paintball would be perfect.

The issue is that there doesn't seem to be many players in this Community to sustain another server such as the one that you're suggesting. Plus, there are plenty of other servers that have Minigames that are better and diverse, making it much harder to join into an already saturated area. What would make our Minigame server any better or interesting to players when compared to other servers?

If SirC was able to make RoF's DeathRun minigame into a standalone server, then that would be awesome.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Maybe if some staff and all are interested into doing a bunch of plugin work, we might be able to have our own adventure/mmo server (kind of like Wynncraft, but our own classes and all).
I have many ideas I would like to explore, and would also be very interested in making many of the dungeons.
I also imagine that many of our builders would be interested in making the overworld with villages and custom terrain, and we've already done NPCs before.
We could also throw in a special plots/estates world in which people may freely build their own houses (within reason), a feature which I believe is absent in Wynncraft.

Some general guidelines though:
*either minimize the grind, or make it enjoyable
*forego classes and have more so just skill building, where using certain skills improves them (make the improvements noticeable, but not overpowering).
*forego standard leveling and make things such as HP and Strength be determined primarily by the level of key skills.
*make legendary-tier gear actually be a lot better than, say, something completely standard (not as a big a problem with us as it is with actual MMOs such as DDO, where you can have something be really good at lvl 8, but comepletely worthless at lvl 18).

Then again, this would probably be a huge project that would take a good chunk of the community to complete, and actually completing it would annihilate any "small-community" status we have left, which could present us some new problems with how we run things as a community.

G

Guest35486

Hi and thanks for the input!

I would like to sincerely apologize for how long it took to get to this suggestion. I'll do my best to prevent this in the future.

We've made an update post on the community discussing possible new servers here: https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/things-are-happening-state-of-the-community.20942/ I see that several points in this thread have been brought up there already. There isn't much to be done regarding this suggestion, as it's rather vague. Any input would be appreciated, whether on the thread I linked above or to a staff member, if you feel more comfortable doing so.

Closed.