Ace Attorney Series.

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, released in Japan as Gyakuten Saiban Yomigaeru Gyakuten, is an adventure video game published and developed by Capcom in Japan, North America and Europe, and published by Nintendo in Australia. It was first released as Gyakuten Saiban in Japan exclusively for the Gameboy Advance in 2001, and was re-released for the Nintendo DS as an enhanced remake in 2005 with touchscreen support, microphone support, and exclusive content. The second game is Phoenix Wright: Justice for All and the third game is Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations which concluded Maya's arc. Apollo Justice is a new protagonist in the fourth game of the series whichis Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. There is also a spin off called Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations. All the games were localized except for the sequel of AAI spin off.
Also, a fifth game is in the works, which is
Also known as Ace Attorney 5. It is confirmed to be localized. Am I the only excited for this? Anyways, let's discuss of this.
And the awesome theme

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
what's your favorite of the series. I'm much more of a fan of the edgeworth side games
Can't really say I have an absolute favorite out of the series, but I didn't really get into the Edgeworth side games.

Aaaand, while this is here...

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/index.php

And...

Ghost Trick is in the same universe as the Ace Attorney series, stated by the developer himself! Ghost Trick takes place in Europe, while Ace Attorney takes place in Japan.

These aren't even the only games that co-exist in the same universe... I believe 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors even takes place in the same universe! :O

And we all know that Professor Layton's in the same universe, too! :p

Vatowski

Reaction score
Can't really say I have an absolute favorite out of the series, but I didn't really get into the Edgeworth side games.

And...

Ghost Trick is in the same universe as the Ace Attorney series, stated by the developer himself! Ghost Trick takes place in Europe, while Ace Attorney takes place in Japan.

These aren't even the only games that co-exist in the same universe... I believe 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors even takes place in the same universe! :O

I played the demo on Ipod, fun game!

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score

And...

My freind won't put this game down...Almost everytime I see him he's on it, he even tried to play during lunch :p

Reactions: Duffie