ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: ZombiePineapple
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: thechosenwarrior
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -6 CST
  • Your age: I am 17 years old
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have played for 44+ hours on the Zombie server and i have joined Blocktopia on March 29th of 2011.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have been a Lava Trusted in the Summer of 2011
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If i was approved i would be helping other players, seeing if some players are reachable, make sure everyone is mature and having fun. And I ask tell ops if I need a ban. Plus I will be on the server alot to help out
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will get evidence in a form of photos or video and report it to a Controller+.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? What makes me a better player is the fact i am friendly, I am respectful to other players, if I see someone making fun of another player, I will try to stop it and if they don't listen i will call an op+ to deal with the situation and go on seeing if anybody else needs help
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? What i stand for is truth, honor, loyalty, respect, responsible and maturity. I will do my job if i find someone breaking a rule, I will get evidence in the form of photos, videos & Logs. And will PM a staff member (Controller+ probably or op) and give them the evidence for a ban. Also I will go on IRC, and ping an op to help me with something probably relating to a ban or try to get an op if there is no op on.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Lily97 and killer1525
  • Signed: ZombiePineapple

Status
Not open for further replies.