[Accepted] Shizukesa

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Shizukesa (Japanese for "Serenity/Tranquility")
  • Creator(s): Kylieanna, FrenchSanta12, and SmoggyWaffles.
  • Size: I -think- it's around 95x95 or 98x99. In general it's around 100x100.
  • Biome: Taiga
  • Screenshots (include the suggested timer areas!):

Entrance to the timer in the ninja hideout
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): We have one chest in the "ninja hideout" that French created. There's 3 cooked fish, a string named "Noodles", and a stone sword named "Ninja sword.".
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: A no-drop for Kylieanna's Head, FrenchSanta12's Head, and SmoggyWaffle's head. Yeah, you're not getting our heads that easily.
  • Any extra information about your map?: not really, too sleepy atm.
  • Download link (optional): On buildbox type "/warp kyliemap1" when you're in the plot world.
crap, post glitched out, I know from experience these are massive pains in the butt to fix so I will do that tomorrow too.

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
These Japanese maps just can't be bad. I'd be glad to have another snow/ice map besides Glacier (and Estranged, which isn't completely snow). My one comment to add is about sugar canes -- there used to be one growing in Glacier, which was removed for reasons unknown.

• Thank You
Reactions: FrenchSanta12
D

DarkHender

These japanese names and maps <3
Ugh, you guys make me want to make japanese maps.
this map looks wonderful, I really like the cherry blossom trees.

• Thank You

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
So I got a shader and a new texture pack. :D
omg how do you do the shader things

Its a mod, but it also give you like 3fps if you don't have a good computer. You can get it here. I would first suggest reading everything on the page though, so you can download it correctly/get the right things.

• Thank You