Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Account Name (including alternate accounts): RobotGator

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Staff References: Swift_Siren Tamzies

Previous staff experience: I don't really have much experience with staffs, I rarely ever need to use them. Create Moderator for a number of months.

What do you think the role entails? A Create moderator takes a good amount of control, maturity, and understanding. I also believe it takes a good attitude and level mindedness to be able to communicate with annoying players without snapping into a big pile of "you-pieces". I like to think I have a good personality, to be serious and direct when need be, but also fun, and goofy as well. I think that'll help me to be on the player's level, without overlooking what they do too.
Being a moderator also means being a good judge, knowing what deserves a rank, and knowing how to help players out when their build doesn't make it.
I like to think I have the understanding and experience of how things work around the server, to be able to answer questions when needed.

What sets you apart from other applicants??
I guess it'd be mostly my personality. As a certified weirdo, I know how, and when, to act weird. But other than that, I don't really know what else would make me different from the other staff members.

Additional/final notes: I know I haven't been very active much recently, but that's mostly just because I've been taking a big break from MC. Though, I've been way more active recently, and plan to be, a lot longer. And no, I'm not just saying this, I really am set on keeping my words and staying active longer than I did last time.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
You've got the experience, and my only concern about activity is solved, so I'm happy. We're low on staff, so someone friendly and helpful with experience is very much appreciated. I was thinking about it earlier, but now I don't see why not. I think I'll give you a +1. One day I'll be able to make Halloween jokes about this not being a trick but for now... Bah.

• Thank You
Reactions: Robo
Status
Not open for further replies.