[Accepted] Qube's OP application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Qube

Ingame username: TheQube
Rank requested: Operator

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff): Marnixxie, LagWarrior and Shinyshark has all agreed on referencing me.

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself. I'm a 17 year old guy from Sweden, currently learning digital art in school. On my free time i like to hang out with friends, play different games or work with my 3D program. I'm mature and helpful, and get along nicely with other people.

What achievements are you most proud of? Hard question, i'm not sure really. Probably being able to get in the school i wanted, and making my very first 3D animation that turned out good.

What do you think your position entails? That i'm actively helping the players of SMP, answering their questions, sort out grief and other rulebreaking, and warn/ban people when necessarily.

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you? I think you should pick me because i'm very active and mature, i got previous experience with staffing servers, i constantly try my best to help people around on the server, and i generally really want to help the players of SMP.

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do. hard question, i'd try spending most of it with my family and friends, probably visiting different places around the world (if i had the money). I'd sort out that organs and such from my body will be donated to people with need of it.
Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate?: I probably spend about 40-50min on it, and that is in my opinion enough time to put down on this.

Thanks for reading! And sorry in advance for any grammar or spelling mistakes, English is not my native language!
For some reason the text on the last questions got smaller then the rest, not sure why!

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Whatever happens, you keep looking at the bright side of life.
I know your experience and I can see it back.
You are a relaxing, but a serious at times Qubey.
Honestly, I like you a lot, you have assisted me a lot in the past time, reported things that did not seem healthy and I am sure you should be able to handle the responsbilities of the rank you are applying for.
You are largely level-headed and you can see that back in the way you act and are.
Not to mention the appreciated activity of you on SMP, but also on TS.
If anything I like to see you on my side helping on the server.

Tack!

Cheeseman21

Das CheesePuff
Reaction score
I have seen you alot in game, you talk and seem well respected among your peers. You are also capable of making decisions and I feel like you can handle the responsibility of becoming an Op. +1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.