Accepted [Accepted] Plive moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plive

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Appologies if my application is a bit short or full of errors. The text is what kept me away from applying.

Account Name (including alternate accounts): Plivre (Plive or Olive44 before).

Timezone: GMT +1

Staff References: Swift_Siren

Previous staff experience: Nothing really important, OP in small french servers that didnt lasted really long.

What do you think the role entails? For me, Operator is one of the most important ranks in the servers. They also represents the server's "quality" (for example you will think a server is bad if the Operator is not friendly or helpful)

What sets you apart from other applicants?? Maybe my ontime, I'm trying to be as much online as i can. I also know how to use worldedit and voxelsniper wich is probably a good thing...

Additional/final notes: I dont really have anything to say here... I hope that i will be a effective moderator for the server thats all.

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Plive,
Thanks for (finally) applying. Although this application is slightly shorter than the average, I feel as if it is acceptable as English is not your main language. I have no problems with it as you are able to effectively communicate your ideas (which is the important thing), and I doubt that you'll have any problems responding on the forums. The maturity that you demonstrate ia also great and you no longer crash the server which is a bonus.

Setting aside the above points, I feel as if it is also important that you have the ability to build which provides a great basis for judging and promoting builds which would also assist in the process. I would be voting a +1, although I do not believe that your building skills are good enough to hold the rank and saying that I'm a bad builder makes me cry.

Only joking - +1, I want a trial.

Last edited:

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
(sorry if any mistakes, writing on phone)
Hey Plivre.
So, first off, when I first saw this, it pretty much caught me off gaurd. I honestly never really knew you were actually planning to apply. And if you ask me, I'm pretty glad for it. I think you would make a great addition to the team if you did get accepted.

Anyway, on to my opinion.
I really like how active you are on the server, that's definately something we love to see.
It also very much helps that you're a great builder, so you can form better opinions off your personal experience.
You have a good personality too, a good balance of level-headedness and silliness. Something I enjoy seeing in players.

If you were accepted to trial, I'd want to see you helping players when you can, tping around and giving them tips if ever they need it.
If you feel like building some more, on your own, remember to still every so often tp to the players; let them know you're there.

I think you deserve trial. +1

Good luck, ya nub. ;)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Plive and Fragile

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Quite frankly, it doesn't matter too much if your application is short to me, English ain't your first language, you communicate fine in game, and I know you have a great attitude, and combined with your great ontime and friendliness you're bound to be an excellent moderator. Your maturity has came a long way from the times of the 100th crash party (although that was fun) and your building skills are a great asset when helping review builds, plus I have actually seen you helping, so all good signs.

I've been waiting for this, as I've really wanted you onboard, so have my +1.

(PS - haven't I referenced you before? :p)

• Thank You
Reactions: Fragile and Plive
Status
Not open for further replies.