Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
Account Name (including alternate accounts): Miyaks

Timezone: No UTC/GMT offset

Staff References: Plivre, Mulbery

Previous staff experience: I have previously been a Moderator on Create & RoF.

What do you think the role entails? The role of Moderator on Create is to ensure that the players have an enjoyable time on the server. A Moderator needs to make sure that players are following the rules and are not disrupting the server. They need to handle situations in a mature manner, and calmy deal with difficult players. If a player needs help, a moderator needs to be willing to try to assist them to the best of their ability, and give them tips and tricks towards improving their building skill and achieving new ranks. A Moderator shouldn't be afraid to tell players what they think about their builds. They are there to help after all.

What sets you apart from other applicants? I have been a Moderator on Create before, so I know the ropes when it comes to staffing. I am quite friendly and enjoy talking to the other players about pretty much anything. I'm experienced with Worldedit, which will help me in a number of different areas of staffing.

Additional/final notes: Thank you for reading my application! ♥

Last edited:

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Time to kick things off!

I think you're a great fit for mod Miya - you're friendly, you're helpful, you're what we need! You know what the role means very well. I won't go on about that, I don't think I need to. You're very experienced, which is a big plus. After coming back, do you need a bit more time? Maybe. It wouldn't hurt in my opinion. However, we do need some more staff members, and that is a fact, so I'd quite like to see you back, and judging by the ratings on your post, the users would quite like to see you back too. You know what, take a

D

Deleted member 4601

Thanks for the tag!

Being from an exotic timezone that forces me to sleep when Create gets busy, we've never met much, but you've given me a pretty good impression. You have a great personality, and you're willing to help others to improve their builds. ;D

[latex]+\:\left \lceil \int_{0}^{2}cos\: \frac{4\pi y}{54\int_{0}^{3}\, sin \, 3\pi x \, dx} \: dy\right \rceil[/latex]

Status
Not open for further replies.