[Accepted] Midnight's Moderator App

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
In-game username: Midnightgirl24

Time-zone: Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00) (Oklahoma)

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? My time can truthfully vary since my work schedule is not solid, and I have appointments and such I have to attend. I should be able to do at least an hour a day at minimum, and up to six as a maximum. This coming week, I will be getting my wisdom teeth out, so I should be very active next week.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? A Moderator must be able to take care of any situation that could rise on the server, such as griefs, hacking, arguments and more. Moderators need to be helpful to players as well. They must be fair and be able to make a call on a situation. They must be able to have fun with others, but also uphold the rules of the server when necessary.

What sets you apart from other applicants? I'm very known on RoF and I've always been willing to help. I have been dedicated to RoF for quite a few years now (though my reset ontime says otherwise). I'm a very friendly player to everyone. I do my best to help resolve any situations when there is no staff member available. I have always been willing to help out any new player when they come along. I've also helped staff in past incidents. I also tend to me on during hours where I see no staff members available.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? . I tend to doubt if I'm making a wrong call, but I've learned from that in my past experience as a Moderator. I sometimes tend to zone out and work on something, leaving me a bit quiet. I try to keep my windows open split screen so I can see that chat to help with that issue.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? I would first see what the exact issue is and what it would call for. If it was a simple issue, I would ask my fellow Moderators, but if they didn't know, I would start going up to a Controller+ to see if they have the answer that can resolve it. If it a serious and immediate issue that only Upper Staff can handle, then I would speak with a Controller+ about it and see how it can be resolved.

What previous experience staffing on Blocktopia servers do you have? I have staffed this server for a few months back in 2015.

References: superhalo6

(Sorry if this app seems so short compared to my old one. I felt like I would be repeating/copying the exact same info from my old one if I kept going on in some questions.)

Status
Not open for further replies.