[Accepted] Mastersten's Moderator application [12-02-2016]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
In-game username: Mastersten13

Time-zone: +1 Netherlands

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? I will try to be atleast 2 hours online every day, I can't be online every day since I got work, sports, school and other thinga in real life but I will do my best.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? One, and personally I find the most important, responsibility is to make sure as much people as possible can enjoy RoF, that means being swift at solving problems and open for questions or misunderstandings.

What sets you apart from other applicants? I am progressive, I want to improve the server and add some difference in the standard routine (I would love to see and help organise or setup competitions and events) further you can say thats how I am but I want to help and want stand out among others.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?
My temper (lately it has significantly reduced but sometimes it still occures at specific situations (eg someone trying to test my limits or pushing/annoying me a lot)) and in May I got exams so in the weeks before my activity might drop.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? First I would look if the problem has direct influence to the player, if it directly influences a player or the server I would try to determine where and when it happens and I would try to "quarantine" it. After that immediatelly inform a higher ranked staff member/admin.

What previous experience staffing on Blocktopia servers do you have? At the moment I am staffing at Army of Darkness since October 2015 (aprox 3 to 4 months) and I used to staff at a rival community years ago.

References: Refrigerated

Yours faithfully

Mastersten

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
You are a nice person to be around. You are also helpful to the players on the server. With you're experience on staffing, I hardly even question your trustworthiness. With that said you have been Accepted. Welcome to the team.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mastersten
Status
Not open for further replies.