[Accepted] Iwaya o Niwa

Would you like to see me make more maps for blocktopia? (does not have to be RoF maps)

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure (maybe?)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Iwaya o Niwa
  • Creator(s): Butamou
  • Size: 100x100x100
  • Biome: Plains/Hills
  • Screenshots (include the suggested timer areas!):
    The location of the 5 timers are as follows: (-335x, 12y, -879z) (-335x, 30y, -879z) (-335x, 48y, -879z) (-336x, 65y, -932z) (-336x, 103y, -932z)
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): No chests
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: None
  • Any extra information about your map?: Regardless of being accepted or not this will be put up on my PMC account for projects shortly after this post. Also this was not built on BB rather my single player world (one of the many).
  • Download link (optional): World Save and Schematic

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
Needs to be accepted asap.. speaking of that, I'm assuming this map won't wouldn't be added as the full name. "Hikari to Yami" was changed to simply Hikari, so I'm thinking this will would be Iwaya unless you specify otherwise. What does the whole name mean anyways?

• Agree
Reactions: Spencer75

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
Needs to be accepted asap.. speaking of that, I'm assuming this map won't wouldn't be added as the full name. "Hikari to Yami" was changed to simply Hikari, so I'm thinking this will would be Iwaya unless you specify otherwise.
I assumed as much if that was the case, Iwaya works fine for the map or even just Niwa. I really have no preference. Iwaya=caverns Niwa=garden. If it is accepted which ever one they want is fine.

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
Add some finer details in the middle (maybe like a monastery?) that fit with the server and I don't even care, that needs to be a map in itself. The OP could be Niwa, this one Iwaya.
I did say this was incomplete >.>
But I'm working on it don't worry ;)
Edit: and this one is part of an island chain (1000x1000) and its called the Heion Islands

H

Harold1995

Great map!
Feel like the big hole is kinda stolen from my map though :p (Not that i care much)
Still lovely map and great work! :)