Status
Not open for further replies.

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
In-game username: Hoogilan

Time-zone: No UTC/GMT offset

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?
During work days I can get around 4-5 hours since I only have college Monday to Wednesday. On the weekends I can spend as much time as I need to, roughly 7+ hours

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?
An operator on Rituals of Fire should always keep the player base under control and happy, if someone has a problem within the server, the operator should try to help the player out as much as possible and deal with all the problems that player may have.
Here are some things ops should deal with:

• Floods
  • Griefs
  • Arguments
  • Introducing new players
  • Inappropriate skins and speech
  • Ops abusing powers
  • Restores and players deaths
  • Dealing with rule breakers
  • Contract higher staff if server is causing errors
(I didn’t go into detail this time, just look at my other app and you’ll see why)

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I have a lot of previous experience staffing on Rituals of Fire, I find it easy to learn new things and I am open to learning new techniques to help me enhance my staffing. I am able to get on with others easily and I can be fun but also be serious when needed to be.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?
One of my greatest weakness is my Dyslexia. I might spell things or explain things wrong. This may confuse new players if they don’t understand what I’m trying to say. Sometimes my grammar might be a bit poor too, but I try to proof read as much as I can so I don’t have any mistakes in my words.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
If I approach a problem that I’m not familiar with, I would either ask another staff member or ask a controller+ for help.

What previous experience staffing on Blocktopia servers do you have?
- Ex Classic Lava Operator

- Ex Vetop/Moderator for RoF

References:
- Refrigerated
- Superhalo6

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
I know it doesn't show me as staff on the forum (and if I'm not supposed to be posting here just yet I apologize :3), but I am on the server. I've known you for a long time and seen you staffing before. I'm not going to ramble on. I know you have what it takes to do this job.
So take my +1
c:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme and Jivvi
Status
Not open for further replies.