Accepted [Accepted] Advanced Builder App

I'll reply if I get any.

• I'll take what I get.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Also, I'd love to hear what I could do better.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Donor
Reaction score
Account Name: RobinHewds
I decided to not show my other plot, since it was moved, and turned messy. Sadly, my interior went messed. I will try find old screenshots of it, if needed.
References (Adv+): Olive44, EggNog

Screenshots of builds: /warp App-Robin

Additional/final notes: Building duh. For real, I would probably do some more interior and houses. I would also need to do some more terraforming.

Since I noticed the pictures might be broken.

Collosal

Reaction score
I'm going to give you a +1. You're active, and a wonderful builder. I've personally been waiting for you to apply for a while now. I feel like you're ready, and would love to see you in this rank. You fit here as well as anyone if not better. I would love to see you as an advanced builder, and I feel like you have earned it.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Here is my rundown on your application and why I referenced you!

Lets just start off by saying that I feel you're what this server wants in an Adv builder and of course I think this otherwise I wouldn't of referenced you. That being said there are some things that could really greatly improve your building style and look if you would work on them. The first thing I see is the really large build at the bottom of your plot. The detail is astounding on it know doubt but it lacks shape its way to boxy and could use some added depth rather then a flat face to it. If you changed those things about it, it would be a fantastic build. What ultimately made me decide to reference you is some of the ships and smaller builds higher up in your plot. They show more true detail in my opinion rather then some randomly placed stairs and slabs on the gigantic castle thing at the bottom.

I really think all your builds are awesome and while I'm not crazy about the castle. The reast is high quality stuff. Good luck ch!

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Finally.
But first, these screenshots don't really do your builds justice as you seem to have a lot more going on in that plot of yours. Also, I know that you build a lot and I've seen a few of your builds before that you either didn't get screenshots of or you ended up deleting them (which is pretty crazy), but I know that you can build and that you understand how to use depth, detail, and block variation.
+1 Good Luck!

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
You have great detail, block variation, and depth skill. You have the patience to build large things, which is great. You're not bad with terrain either. Overall, I'd love you as an Adv Builder. +1

Tamzies

Reaction score
I have always liked your builds and I think I have expressed this before. I was in shock when I found out ChRobin wasn't an advanced builder. Your builds show quality or quantity and I love them. You are a great builder keep this style going!

+1 :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.