Status
Not open for further replies.

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
In-game Username: Iguana

Staff References (not required): Ogarci

Prior Blocktopia/EscRestart Staffing Experience: N/A

How would you describe the responsibilities and obligations of a moderator: Deal with intra-clan drama, grief reports, and general peacekeeping on the server. Also being a positive role model to the server is a given.

Assume there are more applicants, for what reason would we choose you over them: I am very hard working for things I am interested in.

How would you deal with a situation you have no experience with: Ask a higher ranked staff member on how to deal with it.

How would you deal with another staff member abusing their powers: Report them to the higher ranked staff members.

What do you consider your greatest weakness: I cuss a lot and have a big ego. I also have a flip-flop personality where I go from extreme egotistical beliefs to very quiet mouse person.

Anything else you would like tell us about yourself: I live in Canada and enjoy playing Path of Exile. On the weekends I spend my time either partying and getting laid or sitting on my computer with my knees hugged up against my chest playing video games and rotting in my chair.

I don't really think a long application is needed, most of the questions only really have 1 answer and are fairly straight forward, so apologies in advanced if you believe this is quite short.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.