A Town Called Paradise -- Day 7 - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was just a joke vote. As for actually lynching anyone, we don't have any proper information and I doubt that we'll be able to get enough people to vote to lynch anyone by the time the deadline hits. At this point, we should use this time to discuss what we think the setup might be or whatever. Like maybe there's someone out there selling explosive lemons (idk not much we can speculate on really \o/)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What question?
the one that you already answered about wanting a no-lynch or not

rvs is typically not serious votes, but it does have an actual purpose in a mafia game - reaction testing

it would be fairly obvious from context that the votes aren't serious, but digi seems somewhat flustered at my vote on her, so i'm left wondering whether or not there is something going on with her

• Thank You
Reactions: Timdood3

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So are we going to lynch somebody in particular, or just one of the random people/optimistic worldviews/hosts/misspelled names/people that dont exist?

has inf said what will happen if nobody gets enough votes to lynch?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, if activity doesn't pick up tomorrow (which hopefully it should) I'm considering changing the day length to 4 days to try to squeeze things together a bit more so things are more interesting and urgent, just so everyone knows (but if you have something huge against this then say).

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, if activity doesn't pick up tomorrow (which hopefully it should) I'm considering changing the day length to 4 days to try to squeeze things together a bit more so things are more interesting and urgent, just so everyone knows (but if you have something huge against this then say).
i don't think that would be a good choice

a week or so is a good duration for a day, if you cut it in half, not much can actually happen

besides, activity is just fine now, i don't really see any cause for worry

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i don't think that would be a good choice

a week or so is a good duration for a day, if you cut it in half, not much can actually happen

besides, activity is just fine now, i don't really see any cause for worry
Well I'm only considering doing it if tomorrow is super quiet because otherwise things are just going to be boring. I was in a mafia game with days of three days in length and it was fun and due to the short length was super active and intense - that's really where I got the idea from. But if people are against it here then obviously I won't even consider it.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I'm always really opposed to having a lynch on day 0 unless there is some extreme fuck up that occurs and leads to a lynch. That being said for the time being I am going to go ahead and vote no-lynch. Though, Jivvi I would like to hear why you voted for me, I have a feeling it was just a joke vote but the fact that the post only has "Vote Dessern5" in it makes me a little bit curious. Not to mention, I believe this has been your only post unless I am missing some.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well I'm only considering doing it if tomorrow is super quiet because otherwise things are just going to be boring. I was in a mafia game with days of three days in length and it was fun and due to the short length was super active and intense - that's really where I got the idea from. But if people are against it here then obviously I won't even consider it.
It depends greatly on the community that's playing. Some communities (mafia-specific ones in particular) are extremely active and sometimes I wonder if all they do is sit there all day and refresh the page. We as a community are fairly slow.

• Agree
Reactions: Enderfive

Faliara

Reaction score
As a person who did not want or try to vote anyone until Endy was revealed to be a zombie the last game, I am reluctant to want push for a vote on anyone on Day 0, or even know who I'd vote.

As such, I vote no-lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It depends greatly on the community that's playing. Some communities (mafia-specific ones in particular) are extremely active and sometimes I wonder if all they do is sit there all day and refresh the page. We as a community are fairly slow.
Oh yeah definitely - the community I was playing on was of similar activity levels to us though and wasn't mafia orientated at all - that's why I came to the conclusion that it might work here (but I added another day just to be safe), and I've been seeing people online here frequently without posting on this thread, so I know there's a potential there to have more activity. But if you guys have concerns about it then it's no problem, we just won't do it. I'm just thinking a bit ahead that's all.

--

Votecount

Dessern5 - Jivvi (1/8)
Host/Infected_alien8_ - Vatumok (1/8)
Traitordood3 - Nottykitten (1/8)
Happy Ending - Ooglie101 (1/8)
Mike - webpaige (1/8)
Ltin - Oak63 (1/8)
Digitalmez - Enderfive (1/8)
Nottykitten - Samlen (1/8)
No-lynch - Dessern5, Faliara, Digitalmez (3/8)

8 to lynch or no-lynch