A&T Map Reports Thread

Reaction score
This is more a suggestion then a bug complaint but on PvpArena could you add a way to get into the arena on creative mode so it would be easier to build arenas. I was trying to build one earlier but I kept forgetting one thing and had to jump off the world each time.

storm886

Reaction score
Map name: LostPotato3
What happened?: The maps used on the lostpotato3 don't show anything (fragments 1, 2, 3, 4, and mysterious symbol maps). Mobs are not spawning like they should. When you first begin the map, it asks you to test if a cave spider spawns, it doesn't. But we did the map anyway and ran into problems later with silverfish not spawning like they should.

tnm

Reaction score
Map name: LostPotato3
What happened?: The maps used on the lostpotato3 don't show anything (fragments 1, 2, 3, 4, and mysterious symbol maps). Mobs are not spawning like they should. When you first begin the map, it asks you to test if a cave spider spawns, it doesn't. But we did the map anyway and ran into problems later with silverfish not spawning like they should.
I'll have a look into that- the map problem (should) be easily fixed by re-adding the map data files. The difficulty issue might take a little longer as I may need to modify the existing plugin for it to work.

• Thank You
Reactions: storm886

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Map name: Herobrine's Mansion
Where were you when it happened: for one of the bugs, skeleton king's room (1st boss)
How many players were in the map?: varying between 2 and 3
What happened?: 1. This map is not intended to have pvp enabled. However, this map was released the update before the /scoreboard commands were implemented. The problem is that pvp is enabled in a co-op adventure map not intended to have pvp.
2. Sometimes, bosses will not drop their music disk when defeated. On the flip side, there is a random chance of 1 or more extra copies of the same boss spawning in a game (not including the resurrected, amped-up sub-boss-class mobs that spawn to assist the 5th boss...).
3. In the unlit library area on the second floor, there is supposed to be a cauldron filled with water next to a brewing stand. Don't worry, it's there, but, it's intended purpose no longer functions. apparently, back in MC 1.4, cauldrons would cause a block-update when their water level changed. this is not so now, so the secret loot in the library described is now inaccessible.

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Map name: Herobrine's Mansion
Where were you when it happened: for one of the bugs, skeleton king's room (1st boss)
How many players were in the map?: varying between 2 and 3
What happened?: 1. This map is not intended to have pvp enabled. However, this map was released the update before the /scoreboard commands were implemented. The problem is that pvp is enabled in a co-op adventure map not intended to have pvp.
2. Sometimes, bosses will not drop their music disk when defeated. On the flip side, there is a random chance of 1 or more extra copies of the same boss spawning in a game (not including the resurrected, amped-up sub-boss-class mobs that spawn to assist the 5th boss...).
3. In the unlit library area on the second floor, there is supposed to be a cauldron filled with water next to a brewing stand. Don't worry, it's there, but, it's intended purpose no longer functions. apparently, back in MC 1.4, cauldrons would cause a block-update when their water level changed. this is not so now, so the secret loot in the library described is now inaccessible.
Hello.
When I did a run through this map I had no technical difficulties whatsoever, so it's either because I was on my own or you're extremely goddamn unlucky :)
tnmjimbob

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Actually, I can guarantee the library secret passage doesn't work, since you're supposed to be able to open it by
using an empty bottle on the cauldron next to a brewing stand in the previously mentioned dark library.
since it fails every time. Again, Herobrine's mansion is not meant to have pvp enabled, though this does not break the map in any way/shape/form.

Reaction score
Map Name: Football Pitch
Issues:
1)
It's not on peaceful, you can hit people. I got hit out of the map once. :(
2) The villager doesn't have slowness or regen for some reason.
3) The villagers can just walk onto the scoring platform
[spoilerbb]
[/spoilerbb]

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Dragosh

superhalo6

Reaction score
Map name: Jump Dream
Where were you when it happened?: At the start of the map.
How many players were in the map?: 1
What happened?: The recommended texture pack didn't offer to auto install. (I experienced this a few times, not an isolated instance.)

tnm

Reaction score
Map name: Jump Dream
Where were you when it happened?: At the start of the map.
How many players were in the map?: 1
What happened?: The recommended texture pack didn't offer to auto install. (I experienced this a few times, not an isolated instance.)
Reason being there wasn't actually a resource pack associated with that map! I've added it now, it should be fixed in the next restart.

• Thank You
Reactions: superhalo6

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Map name: Eris
Where were you when it happened?: Lobby
How many players were in the map?: 4 (Me, Urosevic ,Katman46, Elandrir)
What happened?: Sometime the map works fine. However, sometime in the lobby you end up getting a wither effect and you start choking because you are ''too high,'' causing you to not be able to start the game (join teams etc.)

Also, the pressure plates while selecting kits do not activate, causing you to be stuck inside the 1x3 box.

katman46 Elandrir Urosevic2001 (In case you want to add anything or elaborate on what I have said)

Map name: Calamity
Where were you when it happened?:
How many players were in the map?: Any amounts of players
What happened?: You get spammed with ''Admins, identify yourself by clicking here.''

And when you first join the game it teleports you to a platform with signs saying ''[...] you have forgotten to enable command blocks on your server.''

This means that you simply cannot do anything, and when you are taken to the main island you get random freezes (and missing block errors) and you cannot activate any pressure plates.

tnm

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a shame but these maps don't work particularly well on the server. Unfortunately I may have to remove Calamity but Eris (although still buggy) works well enough for it to stay.