A&T Map Reports Thread

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
Seeing as the beta bug reports thread previously served this purpose and.. well, the server is no longer in beta... we'll use this instead! yay! cool beans!

Just make sure you specify what the map is and any relevant, necessary information (where were you when it happened? how many players were in the map? etc) unless it's something simple like a broken spawn, or the wrong gamemode. From there staff will try their best to fix the issue and let you know if/when it's resolved.

also, a couple more things: PLEASE only use this thread when you cannot reach a staff member, and sometimes a problem is a one-time thing only and as such doesn't need to be reported. thanks!

Last edited:

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Map name: Rust
Where were you when it happened?: I died in the arena.
How many players were in the map?: 2
What happened?: After I died, I got sent back to where you first spawn (the Rust lobby, if you know what I mean). It said my home bed was missing.
On it sir. @emosquirrel and I will do this.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Map name: Airborne
Where were you when it happened?: Spectating
How many players were in the map?: 5
What happened?: When a person plays for the Green team, a creeper awaits them at their spawn. They die in an instant.

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Map name: Prison Break(not sure if that is the exact name)
Where were you when it happened?: The map shop.
How many players were in the map?: 1
What happened?: I can't seem to get the shop to work. Nothing comes out after you throw in your gold.

• Thank You
Reactions: Forseti and digi

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Map name: Escape the NPC's
Where were you when it happened?: In the map
How many players were in the map?: 3 (pecks7, FrenchSanta12 and I)
What happened?: Can't change to Peaceful, no food to stop the food running out. Meant to be on peaceful.
Possible Solution: Possibly add in chests with food, or the setting of the map to Peaceful

(The solution is, of course, if that is possible without messing anything up outside of that map)

Sploorky

Reaction score
Map name: Prison Break(not sure if that is the exact name)
Where were you when it happened?: The map shop.
How many players were in the map?: 1
What happened?: I can't seem to get the shop to work. Nothing comes out after you throw in your gold.
I'll look at it, cant promise much.

Map name: Escape the NPC's
Where were you when it happened?: In the map
How many players were in the map?: 3 (pecks7, FrenchSanta12 and I)
What happened?: Can't change to Peaceful, no food to stop the food running out. Meant to be on peaceful.
Possible Solution: Possibly add in chests with food, or the setting of the map to Peaceful

(The solution is, of course, if that is possible without messing anything up outside of that map)
Will fix soon.

RSpieter99

Reaction score
Map name: dungeon arena
Where where you: in the arena
How many players where in the map:1, me
What happened: the zombies are supposed to drop emeralds but they didn't

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Map name: dungeon arena
Where where you: in the arena
How many players where in the map:1, me
What happened: the zombies are supposed to drop emeralds but they didn't
They don't drop emeralds - read maps description.
It goes as something like cookies/brains in RoF/AoD - instead of plugin there is scoreboard, where amount of emeralds is displayed!

RSpieter99

Reaction score
It goes as something like cookies/brains in RoF/AoD - instead of plugin there is scoreboard, where amount of emeralds is displayed!​
[JUSTIFY]I don't see a scoreboard[/JUSTIFY]

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
It goes as something like cookies/brains in RoF/AoD - instead of plugin there is scoreboard, where amount of emeralds is displayed!
[JUSTIFY]I don't see a scoreboard[/JUSTIFY]
Scoreboards are borked - they are displayed globally - they aren't stored locally on each map.

RSpieter99

Reaction score
Scoreboards are borked - they are displayed globally - they aren't stored locally on each map.​

So how can i see my score/emerald s then?

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Scoreboards are borked - they are displayed globally - they aren't stored locally on each map.

So how can i see my score/emerald s then?
The map is weird because there isn't a sign that you can press to give you a number. You have to convert it into levels at the store and that is how you know how many you have. Because you can convert between levels and imaginary emeralds without losing any in the process this is the best way to see, it just takes some time if you have a lot. Don't worry, I was confused about it when I first played it too. Hope this helps.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Map Name: Downwards Adventure
Where Were You: Level 2
How Many Were In The Map: at first: 1, then myusername joined after I found the glitch.
What Happened: When I made it near the base of the giant tree, I spotted a giant stone spire. Thanks to my old adventurer/completionist instruct, I decided to investigate it. When I got to the spire, I found that it was for mission 2's end (missions in this map are only supposed to be unlocked AFTER the levels are all completed).

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Map name: Rush
Where were you when it happened?: ?
How many players were in the map?: Doesn't matter, passive issue
What happened?: The villager that I believe sells pickaxes or something doesn't spawn.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Map name: Rush
Where were you when it happened?: ?
How many players were in the map?: Doesn't matter, passive issue
What happened?: The villager that I believe sells pickaxes or something doesn't spawn.
I have never seen him at all, and also, the blue villager sells a yellow leather chest, or the yellow a blue, cant recall

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I was doing Frozzle with Jkangaroo and the puzzle we were doing had a nether portal at the end of the puzzle where we dug through the dirt, I pushed the button to light the nether portal and the portal lit correctly but there was an error when I tried to go through that said the world nether wasn't found. We dug out the rest of the room to make sure we weren't missing anything.

http://imgur.com/K4Hvjr4

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I was doing Frozzle with Jkangaroo and the puzzle we were doing had a nether portal at the end of the puzzle where we dug through the dirt, I pushed the button to light the nether portal and the portal lit correctly but there was an error when I tried to go through that said the world nether wasn't found. We dug out the rest of the room to make sure we weren't missing anything.

http://imgur.com/K4Hvjr4
Yes we've been having this problem with multiple maps really any map that requires the nether. I am not quite sure if anything is being done about it, @tnmjimbob .

tnm

Reaction score
I've fixed the ones I'm aware of- the reason for it not working is I always remove the nether and end if they're not needed as it speeds up time for starting / pausing adventures. I'll fix this one though if I have time!