A&T Fun Times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Hey guys, since digitalmez was apparantly posting pictures of A&T in the wrong thread. I thought I' d make one make for it. Basically, if you've ever had a really good time time with your friends or just want to show something you have done on A&T and took a picture of it just to remember it. Feel free to post them in this thread. Who knows, we might even get a competition going for the best 'Fun Times!' So, post away! :)

Reactions: Notme and Friendy

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, since digitalmez was apparantly posting pictures of A&T in the wrong thread. I thought I' d make one make for it. Basically, if you've ever had a really good time time with your friends or just want to show something you have done on A&T and took a picture of it just to remember it. Feel free to post them in this thread. Who knows, we might even get a competition going for the best 'Fun Times!' So, post away! :)
-.- shuddup

Reaction score
-.- shuddup
Hey digitalmez

If you would've checked the date of the thread you would've realized that it's quite old... actually a few months old now! Unless you have some thing useful to add to an old thread (old meaning approx. 1 Month Old) please just let it die :) This is actually against our forum rules and is extremely counter-productive to maintaining a happy and healthy forum!

I'll let you off the hook this time ( :p ), but next time try pay more attention to your posts or you might get yourself an official forum warning!

Have a nice day,
Blocktopia Staff

• Agree
Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.