A&T Championships

tnm

Reaction score

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hosted by tnmjimbob and JayJay[/BCOLOR]
[JUSTIFY][BCOLOR=transparent]Over the last few weeks, JayJay and I have been putting together a collection game modes, all based around the same map. We have 4 game modes: Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Hunger Games and Control Points. We have put considerable effort into this, so we hope you enjoy it! A big thanks to Olive44 for donating the map and also SirComputer for helping us greatly. Please bear in mind the times listed here are carefully considered as to include as many people as possible; if you can’t make one of them, there’s nothing we can do. Here are the different game modes explained in depth:[/BCOLOR][/JUSTIFY]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Team Deathmatch [14th February 11PM GMT, same time as the meeting( not date!)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]This is probably one of the simplest of the game mode’s we have done, yet equally as enjoyable. If you haven’t heard of it before, this link explains it. Teams will be selected, each having varying spawn points. Kits will be available at these, as detailed below. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hunger Games [15th February 7PM GMT][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]This is one of the two individual gamemodes. It’s not worth explaining how it works since you probably already know- if not, a quick google search will help. Chests have been scattered throughout the map, with some having better items than others. There are four diamonds spread across the map, try to find them! There has been a 20 second cooldown put in place at the beginning disabling pvp.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Capture The Flag [8th February 10AM GMT][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]CTF is another team gamemode, although pvp is not the main goal! Your team’s goal is to try and capture the other team’s flag from their capture point and bring it back to yours, without being killed. The first team to 3 captures wins. Please note this is AM not PM: as such it is australian friendly![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Control Points [7th February 8PM GMT][/BCOLOR]
[JUSTIFY][BCOLOR=transparent]Control points, based on the TF2 gamemode, is a gamemode in which a team tries to capture all the control points in the map. Capturing a point simply requires you to stand on the pressure plate for 5 seconds. You will not be able to capture the point if you do not fill up the meter! There are [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]4[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] control points scattered throughout the map, and your team will win once you have captured them all. Control points will be indicated with beacons: a light red beacon indicates that the point is currently captured by red whilst light blue is captured by blue. The darker beacons are team spawns. Click here for a more in-depth explanation. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]TNT Arena Tournament [To Be Decided][/BCOLOR][/JUSTIFY]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This is a tournament style event and as such will run separate from the main event. It will progress like a normal tournament; two people fight and the winner proceeds to the next round (See [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]this[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] image for a visual representation). The winner of each round will be the first person to reach 3 kills. You will be equipped with a bow, which has explosive arrows, and a full set of diamond armour with Protection III. The aim is to kill the other player with just the TNT damage - arrow damage is disabled![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kits[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Knight:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Knockback II stone sword and full iron armour.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fishmonger:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Punch I, Power I bow; Knockback II, Sharpness IV Slappy Fish™ and full Leather Armour with Projectile Protection I.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mage: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]10 Harming I pots 8 Health II Pots 2 Regen II Pots Leather Helmet and boots.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Point System[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]In the team gamemodes, all the members of the winning team will receive 5 points.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]In Hunger Games the points system is as follows:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1st: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]11 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]2nd: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]10 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]3rd: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]9 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]4th: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]8 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]5th: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]7 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]6th: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]6 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]7th: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]5 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]8th: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]4 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]9th: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]10th: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]2 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Participation: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]1 Point[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]TNT Arena Tournament points will be given out at the end as follows:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Participation: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]1 Point[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Round 1: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]2 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Round 2: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]4 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Quarter Final: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]6 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Semi Final: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]8 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]2nd Overall: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]10 Points[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1st Overall: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]12 Points[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The winner will be the player with the most points by the end. Obviously the more events you take part in the higher chances you will have, hence the reason why we will try and even it out so all players from different timezones have an equal opportunity. Prices will be announced soon, they are still being finalised.[/BCOLOR]

-----

If you would like to sign up, please post your name and the event you would like to join. If there is space on the day and you haven't signed up, you may be able to play, but people that have signed up will have priority.

Current signups:
- _xBlade__ (all)
- katman (TDM, CP)
- Jenben101 (TDM, HG)
- acoolisback (all)
- froyd (TDM, HG)
- superhalo6 (all)
- Runemen4 (all)
- nyancat167 (TDM, HG)
- 77_is_the_best (all)
- Catcocomics (all)
- scottbot7000 (CtF)

Last edited by a moderator:

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
Get hyped, because the time has come! Myself and tnmjimbob have put masses of work into this along with help from ComputerGuy567 and SirComputer so enjoy it! This is one of the biggest events in A&T history so get down there and play! Prizes coming soon, but don't let that put you off, because they're awesome! (I totally didn't test them all to see if they 'worked') If all goes well then MiyakoWolf might just be uploading to youtube! You'll all be famous!

Sorry for pinging so many people

Y

YouWould

Looks like I should be able to make TDM and CP! Yay :D

Edit: Never mind, I messed this up a bit. I can make CtF and HG, but not the others. Sorry!

FINAL EDIT: I can make CtF, HG, and TDM... Found out it's a home speech meet on the 14th, so I'll definitely be home in time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'll take part in all events for the fun of it! I also see this as a perfect opportunity to join other Minecraft EscapeRestart servers.

See you guys there!

-Runemen4

Reactions: JayJay and EggNog

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
How long are each of these events? Depending on how long they run i might be able to make one or two, but there is no way i can make all of these as they intersect with the times i work at (sometimes i hate having a job)

EDIT: after double checking the math/times, I can only do the capture the flag and I will have to leave within 4 hours of the listed event start.

Sign me up for capture the flag!

Last edited: