A Situation of Inevitable Consequence

TheArchiteck

Spook!
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blackcon.wikidot.com
Many of you most probably do not know me very well. I've only been a part of this community for just under two years now, and the vast majority of that time was spent on the Create portion of the EscRestart Minecraft server.

However, to those who do know me, particularly to those who I met here on Esc, I would like to provide a most sincere farewell. My reason for departure is a situation of inevitable consequence: reality. My opportunity to play games can only exponentially decrease after this point; I simply do not have the necessary time left to continue. It was bound to occur at some point.

To those involved in the corporate roleplay: I have transferred my belongings to SFCarWashChannel. He will take care of BlackCon Labs Corporation. More on that here.

I would like to thank Create and its staff for providing me with one of the best server experiences I've ever had.

TheArchiteck

Spook!
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blackcon.wikidot.com
I really liked how you guys created the corporations in Create, it was interesting and nice to see new players building things in the SimCity world. Farewell, but feel free to come back!
I may still find time over holidays to return, or occasionally try to pop by once in a blue moon (although nothing even remotely near as frequently as I used to get on).

However, besides merely being out of time, there is a reason why I'd find it unappealing to try and return. Before the circumstance of my departure, the corporate RP had suffered a rather large halt, and is in essence a dead roleplay. I've been an advocate of the RP for so long that, quite frankly, I have virtually no effort to continue playing now that it is deceased. Add to that the fact that myself along with many of the others I used to congregate with now have tightened schedules, and you get the present gloomy situation.