A question about warnings

Reaction score
Hello! I recently was warned for "trampled crops". I was wondering if there is a way to find exactly when and where the offence happened. I honestly do not remember being in any farm other than my own and the public one near spawn. I am very sorry to whoever this happened to, but I do not remember stepping on crops.

Suppose someone was replanting crops they had picked. They sprint off and accidentally break one or two. Would they be warned, or potentially banned for doing something they don't know happened?

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Well christian, firstly thank you for asking about this - clarification is always good. I don't know where this occurred - but I do know the warning was given August 6th, three days ago (in my timezone anyway). The warn-er was Biblius, so you'll probably get better information from him.

And potentially they can be warned - and bear in mind small things such as that are no huge deal - its only a warning - and if someone accidentally trampled a few crops, I certainly do not think that would warrant a ban.

Thank you for asking!

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Hello! I recently was warned for "trampled crops". I was wondering if there is a way to find exactly when and where the offence happened. I honestly do not remember being in any farm other than my own and the public one near spawn. I am very sorry to whoever this happened to, but I do not remember stepping on crops.

Suppose someone was replanting crops they had picked. They sprint off and accidentally break one or two. Would they be warned, or potentially banned for doing something they don't know happened?
Yes, thank you very much for this Christian, it's important to ask questions! The short answer is no. For such small griefs we'd just overlook it or have an Op+ roll it back. However, I believe you had forgotten to replant quite a few crops outside of spawn. (I count forgetting to replant as trampling crops.) However, I also believe this is simply an accident, as accidents do happen from time to time. Therefore, do not worry my friend. In 2 weeks the warning will expire! Does this answer your question?

EDIT: I remembered incorrectly, you actually did replant the crops and I somehow overlooked it. What probably happened is I overlooked the line saying so as I was warning quite a few people. The warning has been removed, apologies for the mixup!

• Thank You
Reactions: christian20002
Reaction score
Thank you! Weerd thing is, that my trampling warning disappeared, but my terrain grief (Which i acknowledged did happen) is still there. :S