A little bit of nostalgia

JtTorso

Reaction score
I recognize a lot of skins, this is how I always remember this community. This is probably not long after we started developing premium servers, probably had all classic servers except for build up.

Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, just to note, 7 years and 2 days ago Primordia was cancelled due to issues with upgrading the server to a new mc version.

Time flies when you're mining.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Also, just to note, 7 years and 2 days ago Primordia was cancelled due to issues with upgrading the server to a new mc version.

Time flies when you're mining.
Wasn't it just too demanding for maintenance?

Also I like how subsequent servers were left to die (lose most of activity) before shutting down.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
8 years ago I was still floundering about on the end of 6th grade playing Spore Galactic Adventures trying to become a relevant adventure creator. skip ahead to the following summer (mid summer 2011), and I finally play Minecraft for the first time.

Spring 2012, and I finally join Blocktopia for the first time, having found the A&T server via Spoutrcraft (which had falsely labelled it as Legends of Primordia) when looking for a new server to call home after the recent death of Freebuild Dude to the hands of insufficient donations.

However, I still had not fully joined the community until much later, and early summer 2012 when A&T went down, I temporarily migrated to a collective of Survival Games servers.

Then my cousin brought me back here the following Autumn to show me Buildbox, and here I still am.

• Thank You