A last look on zombie.

namelessgirl

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? Sometime last May
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? I honestly don't remember. I think it was Awwwyea though
  3. Who was the first player you met? Once again, don't remember
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Yes, Trusted, and two and a half months.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Hmm... I'm gonna say runrunrun
  6. What was your first runner map? look above
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Becoming a trusted
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? No... I really wanted operator... Oh well.
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nope
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Login
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? Solis22
  13. What is your favorite map, why? Nobuild1268: Love it so much. Such a challenge
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Some of them. The ones that are obvious if you think about it
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? OvionyEldon is a major one. There are a few others who were Op+ when I played
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? The Playing
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? JtE and AoD
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? Getting Trusted, becoming friends with so many people, winning my first map, winning Nobuild, Rejoining
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? This may seem really vain, but I can't think of it.
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Hypeburst and his Pooh Bear skin
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion?
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion?
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Fredmandood
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? NO I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? Awwyea and Solis
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? I hope that I am a friend to so many of the players
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? Personally, runrunrun and Ally, Fred, John, Jeff, Ans, Solis, Aww, Rose, Hype, Fruit, (basically insert all the staff) and dwarf, Yam, YOLO, and Yesh
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? Still playing
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? Spamming fred with broken hearts after he ate me
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? Ducks. Cats hiss at me.

Emues7

Uranus
Reaction score
Great thread Notty.
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server?
February of 2011, by a happy mistake.
  1. Who was the first Operator you met?
Snowma/Danny :)
  1. Who was the first player you met?
Mariosatr
  1. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long?
I've been operator twice, the first staffing lasted about 4 months, I only did a month or 2 when i came back.
  1. What was your first map you remember playing?
Bunker
  1. What was your first runner map?
Adminiumantics
  1. Whats your biggest milestone in the server?
Probably achieving operator - I was absolutely ecstatic when I first found out I had been promoted.
  1. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server?
To at least get somewhere on the /board , but oh well, I was too laid back to be competitive :).
  1. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why?
Nope, I'm a goody two-shoes.
  1. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?
Unfortunately not.
  1. Did you play it on WoM or Browser?
WoM was incredibly useful when staffing. I now use browser.
  1. Who did you see the most on the server?
(If you can remember them) I always staffed with One_survivor, and also had the pleasure of seeing avant often.
  1. What is your favorite map, why?
Adminiumantics, just generally happy memories and I loved the look of it.
  1. Do you believe in map secrets, explain.
Despite the fact that it's a but unfair on those who don't really know the map, they can be fun! So, undecided.
  1. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?
Baron_Bread, Myst23.
  1. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?
Well as an op, I can confess to excessively using /say to tease the guests (+Notch has joined the game). Though in terms of exclusive features, I liked the karma system.
  1. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?
None, in my two years of playing minecraft, I never bought premium.
  1. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server?
-Being promoted to trusted
-Being promoted to operator
-Last few hours on the server were fun.
-The first time I ever survived a round on a runner map.
-Summoning everyone into the sky as high as possible.
  1. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server?
Hmm. I've never really been angry on the zombie server, as I usually went on zombie to cheer me up. Perhaps a few times I became frustrated when trolls came on, but nothing major. I enjoyed my time :).
  1. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?
The team tournament - made zombie survival really competitive.
  1. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had?
Vatumok's amnesia skin is the most memorable.
  1. Who is the best runner in your opinion?
A close tie between Myst23/24 and xXchorasXx
  1. Who is the best hider in your opinion?
I never really noticed :p.
  1. Who is the best zombie in opinion?
When TheRedShark chases you, you aren't going to get away.
  1. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?
Nope.
  1. Who is in an inspiration to you?
Myst23
  1. What do you think you have meant to the server?
Nothing really. I'm glad I had the opportunity to help out and enjoy the server while it was up like any other player.
  1. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)?
Bootcamp, everyone who was an operator when I was first promoted.
  1. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)?
A normal round, but with a full server, for which I was glad.
  1. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now?
Flying over the maps.
  1. What do you like more, cats or ducks??
I'm more inclined to say ducks, a close cousin of mine actually.
Cheers Blocktopia for the wonderful time I've had.
Emues <3

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
(copied it from Emues, that's why it are all 1s)
Some time in September/October 2010
seput and One_Survivor
Can't really remember, I think kingdion or Razinao
I've been a staff member since November 2010 until February 2013 with a short break in the summer of 2011.
Either spleefl0ck, original orwildwest.
Bootcamp
Being promoted to a head controller of the server.
I never really had any specific goals.
Nope.
Nope.
Played mostly on the browser and staffed on WoM.
One_survivor a long time ago, more recently One_one_two.
Pacmania, I always had great runs on that map.
Not really, I've always fought against map secrets, there are some exceptions though.
Megatron, Maart3h mostly.
/possess.
  1. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?
None really, I'll play on a few premium servers from time to time.
Being promoted to a higher rank (few times) and seeing the server full again today must've been the best moments on the server.
I've never really been angry on zombie survival, on tnt however.... ( :p)
  1. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?
Map competition.
IntensiK's skin.
Myst, Razinao and One_Survivor
Joweeeeee
IntensiK and Razinao
Don't really love them, but I don't have anything against them either.
Currently, no one really. In the past, One_Survivor, Megatron and IntensiK.
In my time as HC/Director me and WinX64 (cannot thank him enough for his dedication) did a lot of updating (outdated rules, better rank/title system, etc..).
  1. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)?
One of maps that was in rotation the time I joined in 2010, with as many ex-staff and old friends as possible.
My last round was not very special, aperson was telling a beautiful story. Today has been absolutely great though, nice to see the server full again and nice to see old friends back again.
  1. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now?
Playing with my brother, which I did when I started playing. I always have to think of the beginning.
Cats.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful times I've had here.

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? November 8th 2010
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Toastkitten
  3. Who was the first player you met? Snowma
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Trusted, no clue how long.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Ancient
  6. What was your first runner map? Ancient
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Don't have one
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? no
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? No
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? No
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? Onfire
  13. What is your favorite map, why? Ancient, because it's the first one I ever played and its' fun
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. meh
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Boredchicka.
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? I enjoyed rep when it existed.
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? PTNT
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? No idea
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Not getting promoted to trusted because of something that had happened 2 months prior on an entirly different server.
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Map competitions. All of them.
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Malcovent when he had the original zombie skin.
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? I don't like opinions.
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? I don't like opinions.
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? I don't like opinions.
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? They are OK
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? I don't look up to anyone.
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? Nothing
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? Ancient. Too lazy to list the rest
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? I was on the top of a building in Original with tons of people and the server abruptly went down.
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? What i just said, because i just said it.
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? Ducks. I hate cats.

Reactions: JKangaroo

RaneofPane

Zombie
Reaction score
I'll use Emues' one too.
Early 2011, around the start of March I think.
I couldn't say, my memory is pretty poor.
Same as above
I got Trusted on September 24, 2011, so about a year and seven months. If we're not counting Trusted as a staff rank, then it's about a year and six months since I got Op.
It was either Narrows or Beachlanding
No clue, probably Dontstop or Runrunrun or Ripoff.
Being promoted to VetOp. It was a surprise, but a pleasant one.
After I became Trusted I focused on becoming an Op, but that's it.
No, I haven't.
Before the reset I was on the timeonline board, but I don't suppose that really counts.
After I became Op I played almost exclusively on WoM. Before that I used the browser.
A lot of the newer Ops, I can't really name just one.
Antfarm is great because it's always such a slaughter. Another favourite of mine is New_York, just because of how large and interesting it is. Trafalgar is the best though.
Only if they're done well. I dislike secrets that are just holes in the ground that give no indication that they're there.
IntensiK.
Hardcore mode.
Army of Darkness and TnT. Maybe some Journey to Elysium.
Being promoted was pretty special each time it happened. Another thing that stands out was winning complex as a human running. Seeing the server full again was pretty special too. This killbord made everyone pretty happy, I think. http://imgur.com/k5BvnQ9 (Images not working)
Honestly, being mistakenly kicked by Jowe a while back because he thought I was hiding in a 2x1x1 hole. It was just a misunderstanding though, I got over it by the time I got back on the server.
Fan rotations.
None that really stand out.
Myst.
Choras
WinX64
I like the first two, not a fan of Ops vs Players.
So many people. IntensiK, Damer_Flinn, Nillbugwtw and Avantgarde stand out.
Not a whole lot. I guess I got rid of a few people who were causing trouble, and there were definitely some times where people would have been getting up to trouble if I wasn't there.
Dontstop, a great runner map. I'd want as many people as possible.
I said goodbye to everyone on the server last night on Chaos. I'd already said most of my goodbyes.
I think of being kicked for lag pillaring on Narrows, funnily enough.
I'm a cat person.

It's been a lot of fun.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Decided to Copy the old one here, since It's still pretty much all the same now as it was then. ;)
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? I vaguely remember playing the Indev version of Minecraft back at a friends house, though I never really remember it. I only truly got into Minecraft after watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUyA2us-nsQ, and I quickly joined the community I believe a week directly after seeing that video. That's my only memory of joining the community, so I can't really say a direct date, but somewhere in late 2010, but definitely somewhere in October.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Is it bad that I only remember Cliff1000 from way back when...?
  3. Who was the first player you met? I didn't really pay attention to players honestly... I was to focused on the game and never really talked. I do remember DKnucklehead, AngelWV when he first joined, and possibly One_Survivor and xrat, though my memories of xrat are a bit hazy. I never really talked with any of them, I just saw them.
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I became an Operator in May and resigned exactly last month on October 4th so... I guess about 6-7 months?
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? I remember 3 maps I could have possibly had played on first; Original, Off, and attackatnight(I think?). I'm fairly certain my first map was attackatnight, though Original and Off take close seconds. Oh! And Volcano was probably a really memorable map... I remember Brave or Mike spleefed me off the vines on that map once!... Good times.
  6. What was your first runner map? When I returned to the server, runner maps were just becoming popular. But OFF and Spleefl0ck were the original runner maps man! *puts on hipster glasses*
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Probably being considered the best jump-course maker way back when... Besides that, I guess becoming an Operator is a milestone, but I saw it more as a privilege then a milestone honestly. Joining the server in general was all a great feat.
  8. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? N/A and I don't plan to.
  9. What are your future goals for the server? Be the new Guinness muahahahahaha... though with how slow I make my maps... I don't think I can catch up. xP
  10. Are you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? I WAS... Though I haven't been playing as much these days so I am assuming I am no longer on it.
  11. Do you play it on WoM or Browser? Originally Browser, but only this year have I started using WoM and XWoM clients. Is it just me, or can I never get used to the physics on these things unless I'm using the hacking tools?
  12. Who do you think does the best job as a staff member? I can't really say, because it would sound fairly biased and honestly if they were picked as an Operator/Staff member, they should all have enough standards to be considered good moderators. However, if I must choose, I would say I respect Awwwyea, One_One_Two, and Vatumok's was of dealing with problems; and all are great people too.
  13. Who do you see the most on the server? I see too little people on the server. We need moar! Grab your friends and bring em' on! (Seriously though, so many recurring people lately, you just can't pick one)
  14. Is there anything you wish you were around for, if so, what? I partially wished I never sunk that one year into World of Warcraft, and just stayed in this community. I've missed so much. o .o
  15. What is your favorite map, why? I've always liked Off and Spleef0ck for their similar aesthetics and many styles of play. 747, Monastery, Volcano, Bootcamp/Adminiumantics, and fortress by Guin are all great maps as well. Labyrinth is probably my 2nd favorite but... My actually favorite map?... My favorite map HAS to beANTFARM. Woo! Best map in existence! 10 out of 10! *confetti!*
  16. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Map secrets, or secrets in general, are always a nice addition as they spice up the gameplay style. That was normally the case in fairly old maps, as well as secretly were never truly over-powered hiding places and could easily be broken into by the opposing Infected, so it would normally be a hit-or-miss hiding place based on luck mainly. I don't really feel secrets these days follow that kind of style, so only lately have I kind of begun to dislike map secrets. The only exception to this is when a map is SUPPOSED to have secrets as a part of their game-play and / or map or setting.
  17. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? I really kind of miss the majority of some of Operators who moderated around the middle of the sever's life-cycle like My_Name_is_Tuna, _aperson155_, Guinness, Airkid and Kattzen. Those were probably the most prominent memories I had on the server. But in terms of people.... Apollo17, Myst24, and 16pixels. Also... I MISS YOU WALKER, BABY. WHY DO YOU NEVER CALL ME ANYMORE. ;-;
  18. Who (of a player) would be a great Trusted? AvantGarde would make a fantastic trusted. I know he always wants to be one.
  19. What staff member do you see the least amount? Probably ethical1337 and Enceladus these days.
  20. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? The people. People can be a feature, right?
  21. If the server were to shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Even though AoD is SUPPOSED to be Zombie's spiritual successor for Premium Minecraft... It's just to janky and PVP orientated... I just can't stand playing on it for longer then 10 minutes. I would have to say SMP or Buildbox. Permium Lava is a close second, but I normally don't stay on for the length of most rounds, though I know why they are their specific length, and respect and appreciate it.
  22. Whats the your happiest moment on the zombie server? Finding the server and spending the past few years of my life on it, and within such a great community.
  23. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? When people decide to leave the server and/or the community: It's always a sad OR angry moment. That, and when my client crashes randomly. Luckily XWoM rarely does that.
  24. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Map Competitions are my favorite and probably only reasonable one for me as a person. I have no idea how to make skins; Tournaments tend to be to unorganized and barely playable (in my opinion) due to timezones; and Fan Rotations--- Despite some really good maps being picked, the playerbase mainly only picks really overplayed maps, which I'm not that big of a fan of.
  25. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? I used to love Vatumok's skin back when it was the simple Amnesia grunt skin when the game first released. I thought that was really cool. I was also a bit of a fan of BlazingSand's skin, though it wasn't really that fancy or unique, but it was nice and simple, and reminded me of a certain puzzling Professor.
  26. Who is the best runner in your opinion? N/A. To many to pick from. Zombie's has a lot of talented players nowadays.
  27. Who is the best hider in your opinion? N/A. To many to pick from. Zombie's has a lot of talented players nowadays.
  28. Who is the best zombie in opinion? N/A. To many to pick from. Zombie's has a lot of talented players nowadays.
  29. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Powerpill was good when it was first released. Now-a-days, the majority of these features people complain to much about wanting them into the rounds... especially Ops vs Players. I've only seen Hardcore once, and haven't seen hide nor tail of it since.
  30. Who is in an inspiration to you? I love you all! You are all my inspiration! <3 .... Though I will say One_Survivor, Later_Gator, Seput, Avant, Reyvn, Alpha, Awwwyea, and Walker were some of my favorite people around and fairly inspired me. If I was around when Duffie started playing, He would probably be on this list--- Though lets just count Duffie anyways cause Duffie is just awesome anyways. ;)
- JKangaroo (I finally got around to doing this!)
And the new questions:
  1. What do you think you have meant to the server? I don't think I've meant much to the server. I am but a single player in that pool of thousand of people to have visited and have kept the server running all these years. I am not important or should mean anything to the server, yet, the server to me means more than anything, and I wish I had tangible memories to hold on to, but I'll keep it all in my heart until the end.
  2. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? I don't care what map we play, because as long as we have a fun time with all of us Zombie-crew, life will be good.
  3. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? I feel really sad that I didn't spend more time on the server during it's final hours. It never felt real that Zombies was going to ever "close down." It was an eternal place to me, something that could never be destroyed or torn down, and something that would always be there when I needed it to be.

I though my last game would've been with 6 or so people online on the map of airbattle, a sad group.
    But, somehow, by the will of the Zombie gods (whom are much more powerful then your silly Lava God), I somehow joined on the final map, at the exact moment the final round began to begin on Original.

I am so happy I was able to be on that Final moment.
  4. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? The rounds, the people, everything, and nothing, because all the memories that I retain, though never really about specifics, the server, as a whole, will always be on my mind, and no single memory is worth the space that the server should fill.
  5. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? I do actually like, no, love ducks in real life, but--- I hate ducks on the servers, and you know what? *grabs hat and shotgun*.
    REMEMBER KIDS *loads gun* RULE 13, ALL DUCKS MUST BE SHOT ON SIGHT. HEHEHEHEHEHHEHE.(Though I do like both ducks, cats, dogs, hippos, Bluejays, kangaroo's, snowmen, chickens, cows, especially cows)
I'll never forget you all. Stay classy. o/

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? December 13th 2011.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Awwwyea
  3. Who was the first player you met? Bonbonladen826 (I met Bonbon because, for a week or so after I first joined, I had a gingerbread skin, quite similar to Bon's).
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I was an Operator from February 11th 2012 to May 1st 2013. 1 year, 2 months and 21 days.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? I think it was runrunrun
  6. What was your first runner map? ...runrunrun
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Becoming an Operator. =)
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Not that I can recall, no. I would have liked to have achieved BG, but I was a bit too lazy, I think. =p
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? I haven't been banned.
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? I was slow in discovering the board, and no, I never made it on there.
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? I played on the Browser until a couple of weeks after I was promoted to Operator (Nillbugwtw spent hours trying to explain WoM to me, but it wasn't working. Turns out, my firewall had been blocking it).
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? If you mean in general, I saw HypeBurst, Rose87 and M_B_H on quite a lot.
  13. What is your favorite map, why? I've always had a thing for shopping_centre. Not sure why.
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I'm neutral on the subject, since I rarely used them.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Gamefan__15, _White_Rain_, Jowe and James81818
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? I really enjoyed the "socialness" of the server, something I'll always cherish. =)
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? I'm planning on moving to AoD or JtE.
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? 1. Being given my [Green Strawberry] title by Damer_Flinn. It was the title I had for most of the time before I became Trusted+ (which was around one month from joining). He gave it to me because when I first joined the server, I said I was a "kiwi" (As in New Zealander). 2. Seeing Gamefan__15 and HypeBurst become Operators. 3. Having my Trusted application accepted. 4. Being promoted to Operator. 5. Watching the server pass away. (that's actually not very happy, but I was glad I could be there to see it.)
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? It wasn't really "on" [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival. I saw a negative comment posted by someone in another community, about our amazing server.
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? I really liked the map and skin competitions, even though I didn't take part, it was awesome seeing some of talent our community has.
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? I've always liked Bonbonladen826's Gingerbread skin, even though it's undercooked ;)
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? I never payed any attention, to be honest.
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Again, I never really noticed.
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Once more, I never noticed.
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I really like all of those, as long as they aren't played too much.
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? Seven people. Jowe, gamefan__15, Awwwyea, JKangaroo, Mjrox, Bonbonladen826 and JohnOgozalek. Jowe, because he was always super-duper friendly to everyone, and he certainly made me feel welcome when I first joined the server. Gamefan__15, because he was patient when it came to becoming an Operator, and he was an awesome Operator at that. And Awwwyea, because when I first joined the server, he was always the one online, so I got to know him quite well. He seemed (and is) really intelligent, and he was what inspired me to becoming an Operator. JKangaroo, because of his amazing building skills and his kindness. The other three, Mjrox, Bonbonladen826 and JohnOgozalek, sort of come as a group, because they were my earliest friends on the server and I spent a lot of time being social with them, on TS, the server, and the forums.
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? I've filled up space in the server? ;) *I hope* I've been a helpful member of the staff, but I've certainly made some great pals along the way, which is something that means a lot.
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? A lot of people. It's kind of hard to name just a few when there's lots of people I could choose. I think it'd be better if the server went up for 50 rounds, then I'd be able to choose. ;)
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? The last round for a lot of people. It was on Original, and we were all screaming on TS as we prepared for the end. Then the server crashed, ironically, and some (like me) thought it was over, but then it came back up again for another few minutes.
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? The red screen with the following words: "Disconnected from server!" <----Or something similar.
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? I strongly dislike cats. Never been able to stand them. So I'd have to say ducks. =)

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? September 15, 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Dannyboymed
  3. Who was the first player you met? Mifd
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Yes, was Trusted and then became Operator. For like 6 months.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Don't remember the name. But it was a map were there were a lot of buildings.
  6. What was your first runner map? RunRunRun
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Getting Operator. Being in the Top 5 on every single board. Getting Bear Grylls. <3
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? I did. Which was getting promoted and just have a lot of survives. Which I did!
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Haha. Well, Yes I've been. It was the FIRST time I got on Blocktopia Zombie Server. I didn't knew anyone nor the rules. So I just started speaking spanish (My mother language) and dannyboymed was like "Ansoro you can only speak english in this server" and I was like "WHAT?! Thats being racist!" So before I left I called him "IDIOT!". Sorry Danny :p Like 3 months later I decided to Make my ban appeal and I was forgiven:) I was so stupid in that time.... haha.
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Yes, in every single board. <3
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? Xwom
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? Dwarf, Mythelf, HypeBurst.
  13. What is your favorite map, why? Portal2 and Spleefathon. Just love the maps in which you have to run in order to get to the end.
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I love/hate them. I just think they might ruin the gameplay but sometimes I just think it's fun.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Lily97
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Panics. <3
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Not sure yet. But I like JtE and AoD
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? When I got 17 Survives in a row. When I got promoted. Being on the board. Skyping my friends while playing zombies (which I totally DIDN'T screamed at all!)
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? When people killed me at the last 5 seconds :c
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Double Elimination Tourney! Which I won. <3
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Elita's skin were awesome!
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? HypeBurst, Vatumok, 112, Onfire, Qwarky, Solis, Choras, Notty.
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Mythelf and Nameless
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Fruit, Txboy and Winx
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I love them all. It makes the game so fun.
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? There are some. Solis, he's such an amazing brother. Mythelf, Nameless, theo, Xfolo, Mevgin, HypeBurst, Rose, Fruit, Ansh, Fjm, 755, Dwarf, Colombiana, Luhv, John, Hockey, Chronos ETC. <3
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server?
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? Just everyone. <3
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? My last round was Original. Which was the best round ever. <3
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? Just all the happy and fun moments I had in that server. <3
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? OSTRICHES. <3