A last look on zombie.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
With zombie going down tomorrow, I'm sure you, and others are very sad. And I have here a list of questions about your experience on Zombie. To share with us and to think about your time on zombie ;)
I hope you'll have a great time thinking about your fun moments on zombie.

Original thread by M_B_H: http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/zombie-poll.8643/

1. When did you join the zombie survival server?
  2. Who was the first Operator you met?
  3. Who was the first player you met?
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long?
  5. What was your first map you remember playing?
  6. What was your first runner map?
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server?
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server?
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why?
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser?
  12. Who did you see the most on the server?
  13. What is your favorite map, why?
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server?
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server?
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had?
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion?
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion?
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion?
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you?
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server?
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)?
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)?
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now?
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks??
I'll put mine in here:

When did you join the zombie survival server?

About November 2010

Who was the first Operator you met?
JWB I think

Who was the first player you met?
No idea.

Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long?
Yeah, back somewhere before summer vacation 2011 I was trusted for about 1-3 weeks. I got demoted because I got banned on SMP twice.

I got trusted some time back again, got promoted to op within 2 weeks. That lasted for about 3 months untill I resigned to trusted. A few weeks ago I resigned to player. All dates can be wrong, but the story is right =3

What was your first map you remember playing?
Futurecity. I ran around screaming: WHY CANT I BUILD?

What was your first runner map?
Bootcamp, and I still love it.

Whats your biggest milestone in the server?
Two things actualy. The first is getting 20 kills in 1 round twice. I believe I was the first one to do this without powerpill. And the only other person to do it legit too was Kraby1. Perhaps someone else did it too, not sure.

My other one is introducing the skypanic to Zombie. Yes, I invented the skypanic! =D.
It was first tested by jack, and second by me. And I heard people like it every once in a while =3

Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server?
I wanted everyone to like me, and I think lots of people like me so I think I did a good job on that.

Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why?
Nope, this cat has been good!

Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?
Yeah, 4th on the zombie karma board and 10th on the zombie kills board. Even tough I haven't really been around the past months!

Did you play it on WoM or Browser?
I always disliked Wom, so I didn't start using it untill a month and a half ago.

Who did you see the most on the server? I've been inactive, but I'd have to say mario was very active lately.

What is your favorite map, why?
Dontstop. Love it. Amazing gameplay, and I'm good at it.

Do you believe in map secrets, explain.
I do, secrets can be good if not too big. You have to be able to escape from then tough.

Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?
kraby1 <3. And lots of others!

What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?
When I was OP I used to love trolling/derping with /say. I shouldn't have used it too much =P

Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?
Hard one, I think mainly JtE, AoD and TnT. I dont prefer any of them atm.

What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server?
Geez 5 moments of happiness. Its so hard x)

I think my most happy moments have been in the old days of me teaming with kraby, gassy and ooglie.

But almost any moment on zombie is a happy moment, so I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server?
Its probabily somewhere when I died due to kippers. But I don't get angry alot.

What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?
Fan rotation is/was nice. Always good maps =P

What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had?
Hmm, I dont think I have seen much skins. Skins died in classic pretty much[Even on Wom]

Who is the best runner in your opinion?
Myst and kraby.

Who is the best hider in your opinion?
Jowe, survives in the most obvious spots.

Who is the best zombie in opinion?
Well, that would be m-
Kraby ofcourse.

Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?
Not at all, I love it.

Who is in an inspiration to you?
Gassy, Kraby, Vatu, Marn, One, Ooglie and lots of others.

What do you think you have meant to the server?
I think I have been a great friend to people on the server. Helped people with problems and hugging them even when they don't want it =P

If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)?
I would love a round on nobuild, with Kraby, Ooglie and Gassy. And also other people from the old days[I love new-days people too, old ones were just first =3]. But those 3 in particular.

What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)?
Not played yet. [I hope]

What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now?
The time when I got my reference from Raz on the map with golden pyramids. Thought of this because I said it earlier x).

What do you like more, cats or ducks??
Cats obviously.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Since this has returned, I shall post

1. When did you join the zombie survival server? March 29, 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? either smelyalata or summer10
  3. Who was the first player you met? Can't tell
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I have been a zombie operator for exactly 1 month and 8 days or is it 18 days?
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? bootcamp
  6. What was your first runner map? bootcamp
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Reaching operator
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Nope
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Never been banned
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Never apart of the board
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? Txboy1234 or I can't remember
  13. What is your favorite map, why? nobuild, because it's a classic zombie staple
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I don't because it can make it frustration for any new player that tries to find humans.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? AvantGarde, I don't know why but I barely see him anymore. Him or M_B_H....same timezones but I've barely been on
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? None I will be leaving bt, I'm not a premium guy
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? There have been too many and I can't narrow it down to 5 :c
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? I never had an angry moment
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? The Fan rotation by far.
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? I don't judge by skins on any skin I want for I am fine with my current skin
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? onfire37
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Txboy1234
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? xXxchorasxXx
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I love them all for they are very unique and keep the gameplay fresh and fun
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? nillbugwtw, just by the way he helped me when I first started staffing at zombie.
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? I think, speaking as an ex staff member, that I have meant some what to the server for sometime but not majority of the time
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? If it went up for one more round, I would want to play nobuild with Mike, onfire, theodorre and tx
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? Very fun, for I had a great time and I just visited for my last round today.
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? The emptyness and the closing of it
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? Cats

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
28th July, 2011
Gamepro
Widdish or Red
Trusted for a total of 8 months and 3 weeks.
Something that had a lot of water, first I could remember, though? Dontstop.
Dontstop
Either the 50 hour run on a horrible computer or getting trusted. Probably the 50 hour run moreso
Get op. If only . . .
Nope.
I was part of the /board when it reset, does that count? :p
Browser on my first computer, WoM/XWoM on this.
Who did you see the most on the server?
Probably kraby, john, myth, or manofstuff.
Antfarm Gotta be asylum. No jumps to worry about, just running up and down stairs.
Yes, because the secret of the secret box should never be revealed
Widdish, he was technically my first reference and one of my closest friends that left the community
The super sexy hardcore powerpill nobuild128 panics.
Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?
Literally all of the premium servers.
50 hour run
Getting trusted
Meeting people
Never got mentioned in a single meeting
...That's about it.
KIPPERS
What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?
That solo tournament. I still have no idea how I managed to get so high up.
I always liked dil_the_goth's and Matt_Allen's skin. But Blinx and Margaret Moonlight are good enough for me!
xXchorasXx
One_Survivor
WinX64
The super sexy hardcore powerpill nobuild128 panics.
Probably would have to be gazoogo Choras.
One of the longest standing trusteds that lasted until the end, damnit!
If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)?
Spleef with kraby, Red, Oogle, gassy, just everyone from around the time I became known by a few people in the community
What was your last round on the server like?
The map was dontstop. I was killed by Vatu as the 6th person left standing. I ran into him, not seeing him. Then I said goodbye.

Basically my entire time on Zombie summed up in that one round.
The 50 hour run (I'm so proud of that)
What do you like more, cats or ducks? Soap.

• Haha
Reactions: AvantGarde

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? | April 5th, 2011.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? | Nillbugwtw!
  3. Who was the first player you met? | The first players I remember being friendly with are balloon98 and winner574383 (or something along those lines).
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? | I've been Op+ since September 9th, 2011.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? | I distinctly remember cathedral.
  6. What was your first runner map? | Probably dontstop or runrunrun. Can't remember x)
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? | Reaching Op for the first time. It felt so special.
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? | My main goals were reaching 2 years as an Op+ and to never have an inactivity warning. Unfortunately, I received one. ONE!
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? | Nope!
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? | On 3.0 before the reset I was on the /board for logins. That's it. x)
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? | First year or so on browser, second on WoM.
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? | Recently: jeff0521, Rose87, HypeBurst, and towards the end mariosatr.
  13. What is your favorite map, why? | DontFall. Because I made it, duh. :p
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. | Yes! They're fun and cool.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? | Myst24. He was awesome. The king.
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? | The people! Chatting in opchat with my friends, going for awards, etc.
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? | I'm applying for a staff job on AoD. If that doesn't pan out, I'm not sure. Maybe PTNT?
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? | Too many to choose from.
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? | Being VetOp for a week then having the rank removed. I was quite angry.
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? | Probably the first team competition when the server was actually active. It was a lot of fun.
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? | I haven't been able to see skins for about 5 months, so I have no clue.
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? | Myst24
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? | xXchorasXx
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? | I don't know about this one.
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? | Like them all. Nice variation.
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? | In real life, US troops.
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? | I like to think I made a change and helped out.
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? | One round of dontstop with all of the old staff (~2011).
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? | Logged in and I was the only one there. Typical. x)
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? | All of the great times I had on the server.
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? | Cats. Ducks suck.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
  • When did you join the zombie survival server? Septemberish 2011
  • Who was the first Operator you met? Maybe omgitsathong
  • Who was the first player you met? POSSIBLY ZombiePineapple / first I remember.
  • Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Nope.
  • What was your first map you remember playing? Not sure.
  • What was your first runner map? Eh
  • Whats your biggest milestone in the server? I think I got best zombie or something. When the server was empty.
  • Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Survive a round
  • Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nope
  • Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Bopw
  • Did you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser, then WoM.
  • Who did you see the most on the server? Aren't there like 5? One of those 5 :p
  • What is your favorite map, why? Maybe the School one. Because I left ducks everywhere and watched people freak out.
  • Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Eh?
  • Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? I've seen him fairly recently, but barely on servers, theodorre
  • What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Running through people
  • Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? PTNT/AoD
  • What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? When my and Trap_Wolf (I believe it was him) had a sit-com situation in chat. Other 4 would just be weird stuff happening.
  • Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? When the hitboxes were dumb
  • What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? I haven't been in one.
  • What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Pikmon2 Not sure honestly
  • Who is the best runner in your opinion? By far xXchorasXx
  • Who is the best hider in your opinion? Not really sure, but if he hid, probably xXchorasXx
  • Who is the best zombie in opinion? xXchorasXx
  • Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? ohmygoshIlovedPowerpill
  • Who is in an inspiration to you? Probably Alvin and Zombie, and I guess Sparkly staffed there I hink riiiighhhttt?
  • What do you think you have meant to the server? Something, I'm sure. Probably.
  • If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? Everyone I was better friends with back then :)
  • What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? ---
  • What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? SEEING DUCKS
  • What do you like more, cats or ducks?? DUCKS

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? December 2011, One day after Theodorre
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? I took a break and came back to see Theo as OP.
  3. Who was the first player you met? thatclassguy
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I held trusted twice and OP once. First from June the 1st to July the 17 before I resigned. The second time round was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I just asked the op+ online because there were a lot and typed my application on the same day. I got full trusted on October the 1st and Operator on October the 11th, which I held until the end.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? It was either carson or the old school map.
  6. What was your first runner map? I think it was ripoff. I just remember being halfway up and just thinking "Holy crap, this place is HUGE".
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Reaching Operator or getting 2000 survives.
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Vetop but I don't think I was serious enought for the job :p
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? lolno
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? * stretches * before the reset, I was 4th or 5th in survives. Then after I was..... 1st in survives, 1st in human, 1st in timeonline, 4th in kills, 5th in zombie and 9th in logins.
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? xwom obvs.
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? Towards the end, dwarf22, x3ally_cat , awyeshlastone , xbubblypandax , Cronaldo and Fruit
  13. What is your favorite map, why? Vault17, its just amazing in every way, especially later in each rotation when zombies would always get in the vault and it became a 3 min run in the garden.
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Yep, the whole thing about secrets is they are hard to find, if we found them ourselves, we should be able to use them.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Lily97 :c
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? I absolutely loved hardcore mode. It really got heart pumping when the chat got more and more silent.
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? JTE, Im already in love with it.
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? Hmmm. 1. Running the full ten minutes on vault17 outside the vault because I was late. 2, 3 and 4 (all happened on one day). being stuck in the back of the that large room with the glass on spleefathon and continually teleporting rose to the bottom of the map in temple run when she was the first zombie and having hacks on rungasm and flying around Rose trying to spleef her while she ran. I was on a skype call with Rose87 , she must remember those times <3. 5. when the 2x2x2 rule was removed :D.
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? anytime I lost in the last 5 secs :c
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? eh.
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? If there was one, I would have stolen it already :p.
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Ansoro2112 or Solis22
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Has to be m..... Rose87 (saying her cause she gets pissed off when I call her a hider XD)
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Txboy1234 or Fruitninja
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Powerpill is and always was terrible, especially when the vetop+ didn;t change it back after. Hardcore, amazing. Ops vs Players was always fun. I remember one time with Chillingsworth and kayla0257 when we were combating a full server on bootcamp and asylum. Heart pounding times.
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? Jeff0521 , Darkhender, Dillonsaysrawr they are always so happy and fun to be around <3.
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? Being a very active operator I guess and to annoy people when I hide in a good spot that I spent the whole of previous round trying to find myself :p.
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? Vault17, I dont mind who, just a full server :p.
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? the last round I played was poached_eggs, where ansoro2112 and I hid in the secret behind the lava Y.
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? I have no idea why but running though carson and seeing the buildings either side of me. Strange I know.
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? Both the work of satan.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? November 29th, 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? I honestly do not remember. I want to say M_B_H but I'm not sure.
  3. Who was the first player you met? I remember Hype and Theo the most from early on.
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? I was Trusted for a month, Operator for 3 months, then Trusted for another month.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? yggdrasil
  6. What was your first runner map? runrunrun
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Honestly, getting Operator. And if you're asking for like kills and stuff, a 9x with kills
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? I really wanted to be a VetOp one day, but that's not gonna happen now is it? :/
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nope
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? After the stat reset, all of it c:
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? xWom
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? Well recently (before everyone started to come on) I saw namelessgirl and fredmandood the most.
  13. What is your favorite map, why? nobuild128 because there is always an awesome run there.
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I do when I know them, and hate them when other people hide in them.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? I have not seen Forseti come on Zombies in a long time, and I miss him being apart of the staff.
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Uhh... Everything? ;). I guess it would have to be the wonderful maps we have.
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? AoD (that new tag feature is awesome btw)
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? 1. Getting God Like 3 times. 2. In the early days where I would always stalk Hype and Theo. 3. Getting my ranks. 4.Getting winning streaks of 5-7. 5. Every, single, second.
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? This one time I died in the last few seconds I really raged xD
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Fan rotation.
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Theo, that chipmunk <3
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? M_B_H in my opinion, is actually an outstanding runner.
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Hype, I can never find that kid.
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Besides me? ;) jkjk. I would have to saaaay, nottycat.
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Like PP dislike Hardcore Like Ops vs Players
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? Most of the VetOps+ really, current and ex staff. If I had to pick one, I'd say Awwwyea, because I talk to him the most.
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? I hope I meant something. I love the server, and will be playing it until the very moment they pull the plug. I've been told by some people that I'm a good staff member, and that means a lot, so I really hope I wasn't just a regular Trusted/Op, that I really meant something.
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? Oh god. Well, I would really like to name 34 other people, so I will ;). Jeff, Hype, Dark, Solis, John, Awwwyea, Dil the goth, Aperson, Avant, Sparkly, M_B_H, Choras, Theo, Txboy, Mustabear, Ansoro, DillonSaysRawr, Damer, anshulgamer, kayla, namelessgirl, mythelf, onfire, Dessern, Scrable, moneymaker, minecraftlego, Jappa, ethical, 755someone, Alpha, soap, Forseti, emo. And the map, nobuild128.
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? (to be answered)
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? The awesome run I had the other day when people started to come on the server again.
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? DUCKS

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
I remember doing this. c: I'm not going to do it again, but I did look back at my original one. I think it's interesting to see the answers that have changed since then. It makes me have a happy nostalgia feeling.

Reactions: AwYeshLastOne

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? April 2010, release day.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? arxx or Megatron.
  3. Who was the first player you met? Jowe.
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Yeah, Operator. For a long time.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Stairs.
  6. What was your first runner map? Nobuild128, bootcamp.
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Getting Operator and sticking around for so long. Having the most timeonline ever on zombies.
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Get a bit higher in a rank, get Operator, get high on the board.
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Many times, no comment.
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Was on top of the timeonline board in 3.0.
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? Played on Browser for a year or so, then WoM, then xWoM.
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? Back in the day probably had to be One_Survivor or AvantGarde. I saw HypeBurst a lot in the end.
  13. What is your favorite map, why? Probably Bootcamp, so many good memories on that map. It is so hard to pick a favorite map.
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Yeah I used to. Back when there was a full server of 35 it gave some diversity and an interesting aspect to hiding.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Megatron, IntensiK, Cliffy1000, Jowe, so many others.
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? The whole game itself. It had great mechanics and developers.
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Rituals of Fire and somewhat TNT Wars.
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? Had to be during 3.0 release and getting Operator.
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Getting banned for my brothers stupidity.
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? I liked the old Map Competitions when they were really popular.
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? IntensiK.
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Vatumok, IntensiK, or Myst.
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Jowe.
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? kraby1 or One_Survivor.
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I loved powerpill, somewhat liked Hardcore, and thoroughly enjoyed Ops vs Players.
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? JtTorso, AvantGarde, Jowe, Megatron, Damer.
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? I never really talked about this before. I really hope I'm remembered in someway to the server. I'm the only one here that still plays from the release and tried to have a good time with everyone. I got banned 3 times, almost global banned, and came back to apply. I failed my trusted trial 3 times and then finally passed. I eventually got Operator and kept it to be one of the oldest Ops. I hope even to the higher ranks they respected me. I was a tough-asshole most of the time and could be unwilling to make friends. It was mostly a show, I just thought the server needed someone with an honest, blunt attitude. I hope I have inspired atleast one individual.
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? I honestly started typing up peoples names, then realized I could not chose a selected amount of people because it would be a list of over 50 names.
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)?
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? Me not being able to hit 1x1s.
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? Cats, because the ducks joke is washed-up.

Well, now that I am here, I'd like to say thank you to anyone who has ever connected to the server and did not get banned. Most of you are real genuine people - I am honestly glad this whole thing happened. I will not be going anywhere and I hope you wont either. I applaud those people who have sunk with the ship to. Specifically you Damer, you're a great guy. (Toronto 14) Anyway, thanks again guys.

Long live the people of Zombie Survival.

April 2010 - April 2013.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? December 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Forseti most likely
  3. Who was the first player you met? First player I can remember is probably JWB
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Trusted for 3 months roughly
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? goldenharbour? can't remember the name
  6. What was your first runner map? first runner i have memories of is runrunrun although there are probably a load of others i have played but cant remember xD
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? For me it was gaining trusted, I worked hard for that goal, it was hard to get references due to my timezone but I eventually worked it out ^_^
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Same as above
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? I was on the /board after the reset in October 2012, human, survive, zombie, kills
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? both
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? HypeBurst
  13. What is your favorite map, why? My favourite map in the end was probably Narrows, as frustrating as it could be to perform the parkour, I always got that feeling of achievement when I reached the top.
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain? I believe in map secrets yes, although they should be regulated a bit more than some where, racetrack for instance had so many secrets it wasn't funny and yet it was such a good runner map. Probably in my top 10 for runner maps in fact.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? I miss Swate, :( bby come back to me, you can blame it all on me!
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? I couldn't really put a finger on a particular feature the server had, I was more playing for the fact that others were.
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? I've already moved on to JtE, I made my peace with zombies some time ago.
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? I couldn't recount them all nor catagorise them into a top 5.
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? My angriest moment was probably the period of time it went down for during October.
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Fan Rotation <3 I hope they introduce it to AoD!
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? I always loved JWB's skin <3
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? best runner, hrm, I know a lot of people would probably pick an oldy or someone who was beast in the past. I think however Ansoro would be the person i would think of, I've never once caught him. Not even by surprise.
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? I don't really have one of these, there are so many out there who can hide well and I've found them all <3
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Kraby1 nuff said in my opinion
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? bring em on!
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? I looked up to Awwwyea the most in the end, we talked often, played often, and he helped me out while I was trusted.
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? I just hope my small efforts were useful in someway to the server in the end.
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? HypeBurst, Rose87, Jeff, TheRedshark, Swate, Ansoro, BlueHoneydew, JWB, awwwyea, solis, kayla, mythelf. I could keep going but I feel like Fruit the list would go onand I would like to play on the map runrunrun.
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? I still have yet to play a few rounds ;)
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? Nostalgia and memories of times gone by, I know its not gone yet but I miss the fun times before the reset in October. That just seemed to be a turning point for zombies in my opinion.
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? Cats <3

Reaction score
Website
souncloud.com
I never thought I'd have to right this, but now seems like the time.
1. When did you join the zombie survival server? December 11, 2011
2. Who was the first Operator you met? Either Summer10 or Chillingsworth
3. Who was the first player you met? I'm not exactly sure.
4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Never :(
5. What was your first map you remember playing? Carson (Something like that, it was a city map by Guin)
6. What was your first runner map? DontStop
7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Reaching 300+ hours and 700ish logins.
8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? I wanted to be an operator.
9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Never.
10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Nope.
11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? Both.
12. Who did you see the most on the server? Theo, Chill, Anso, Lily, Damer, and Nill.
13. What is your favorite map, why? Any of the Christmas related maps, I always loved those.
14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Yes. It was always exciting finding something hidden away from most players.
15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Everyone
16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? If friendliness and contemporary feelings counted, that'd probably be my answer.
17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Sadly, I won't transfer to any server. I've never been able to get premium.
18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? My five happiest moments were reaching 300 hours, mastering parkour maps, playing against my IRL friends, watching the server grow tremendously, and meeting so many wonderful people.
19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? When WinX changed kippers to dinosaur related names.
20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Tournaments. (Especially Dumbshooter's which no one ever one.)
21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? There were way too many skins, a bit of an overload, eh?
22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? I'm not sure, there were too many great players.
23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? xXChorasXx
24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? WinX
25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I loved both. Powerpill always seemed like a Zombie Redemption to me. It was also fasincating playing against many Senior staff members.
26. Who is in an inspiration to you? Well, I was inspired by the mysterious blue and green names those of which were Damer, Nill, Chill, Ape, Theo, and so much more. People like EonLatias, who's name I saw on occasions(map's only). I wanted to be a great leader and creative mind like all of them and I still do.
27. What do you think you have meant to the server? I think I proved that even the derpiest of players can have the biggest of hearts. (11 warning, 336 kicks, and a former reputation of -49) Common sense was never one of my attributes.
28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? I would play Adminantics or Carson. I'd spend it with everyone. I've had so many great memories with tons of people, that I feel it's too difficult to chose.
29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? It hasn't happened yet. I hope at least.
30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? Now, I think of an abandoned building full of lost hopes, dreams, and memories. However, a sliver of hope still blazes on. (Building Reference:The map Mall) Other than that dark reference, I see flashes of games played hours on in with really fun people. Zombie will never be forgotten.
31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? I enjoy both equally.
</spoiler>

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? I believe in Feb or March of 2010.(I might need some help, not totally sure about that...)
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? If my recollection is true, AvantGarde
  3. Who was the first player you met? LaterGater
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long?nop
  5. What was your first map you remember playing?I remember playing portal
  6. What was your first runner map?Dontstop
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server?being on /board for logins in july or so.
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Not really, no.
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why?nop
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?Back in July or so I was on the /board for logins cause my comp is so laggy that I got kicked a bunch
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? I started out on Browser then went to xWom.
  12. Who did you see the most on the server?Gosh, I don't remember.
  13. What is your favorite map, why? Tough one, probably portal2, cause it's really interesting and such.
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Yeah, I mean, sometimes "noobs" will stumble upon them, and it's advantageous to both experienced zombs and humans.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Widdish, he was a really rad guy, and we never seemed to be on at the same time.
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Probably the physics levels.
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? I dunno, if I get premium I'll probably go to AoD, if not I'll cry and miss you all.
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? Oh, so many, once, more recently when eth and mike were on with me,(only us) and they were goofing with some maps, seeing some of the typos people have made(me included.), after I had gotten out of the hospital this fall I played up a bunch of mc, and that made me feel a bunch better, one time someone and I had typed the lyrics to "Sweet Dreams" by Eurythmics, And once I started typing out Dont stop believing's lyrics and got muted for 2 or three rounds.
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? lag spikes that kick me.
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Fan rotation,
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Avant's White Mr. T skin.
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? xxChorasxx
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? I dunno.
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion?kraby1
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? no, I dug it.
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? Mike
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? I dunno, probably kind of a funny smartass, and a bit of a nice person./
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? colony, Later_gator, xxChorasXX, mythelf, namelessgirl, mike brave heart, avantgarde, hypeburst, txboy.(all I can name off top of head, sorry guys)
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? I got lag kicked, but I thought it was sad, cause of the impending end of the server :(
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? memories, just good memories.
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? cats, DUH

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
When did you join the zombie survival server? November 2010
Who was the first Operator you met? Cannot remember
Who was the first player you met? Cannot remember
Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Nope
What was your first map you remember playing? Some clock map.
What was your first runner map? Cannot remember
Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Eh :0
Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Bear Grylls
Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Yup heh.
Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Noop.
Did you play it on WoM or Browser? Used to play on WoM, but now browser. Too lazy.
Who did you see the most on the server? At first it was hype and rose, but now I'm not sure anymore.
What is your favorite map, why? RUNRUNRUN <333
Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I believe in wizards?
Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Everyone.
What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Pffft. Of course everything. Other servers are far too disorganised, while some other servers lack substance in their maps and are full of 2x1s.
Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? No premium.
What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? Succeeded in my 1st 2x1 jump.
What's your angriest moment on the zombie server? I was on a surviving streak of 7 before I afked in grandprix, came back and discovered I became a zombie. Never raged so hard.
What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Never played consistently to experience any of these. Seen them though but I didn't join.
What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Lazy to download Xwom :x
Who is the best runner in your opinion? Onfire
Who is the best hider in your opinion? Dat hype.
Who is the best zombie in opinion? Winx.
Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Nope.
Who is in an inspiration to you? :u
What do you think you have meant to the server? Nothing much?
If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? Runrunrun. Everyone <3
What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? If it closes on 30th April 12am, I'd say it was Inttribute.
What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? Eveything.
What do you like more, cats or ducks?? Cucks??? :x http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x353/justsmille4eva/image_zpsbfeecdca.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HypeBurst

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? January-February 2011.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Not sure... might have been anyone that was Op at the time really.
  3. Who was the first player you met? Again, not sure... probably Airkid and/or LetterP.
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? 78 days in total, so if the months have 28 days, then 1 month, 3 weeks and 1 day. This is including Op trial, by the way, but not including Trusted.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Remember? I think it's the one Jowe made that I can never remember the name of...
  6. What was your first runner map? dontstop.
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Probably reaching Operator, I guess. Just off the top of my head.
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Not particularly. Just to have fun.
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nope.
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? When 1000 karma was a lot, I was 2nd at one point, behind Pyrokkar.
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM.
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? Probably Avant or JWB? Not too sure on this one.
  13. What is your favorite map, why? nobuild128, solid, solid runner map.
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. I think it hurts the gameplay quite a bit.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? There's quite a lot, but I'd opt for Megatron probably.
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Not sure... probably just how simple it is.
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? I think I'll go for RoF alongside Starcraft and ???.
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? No idea.
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Well, probably when I was demoted in 2011... I was 12 then and had anger issues.
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? I liked the concept of the double elimination tournament.
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Guinessis. Walrus.
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? nobuild128.
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? So many... no idea.
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Best zombie? I have absolutely no idea.
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I enjoy them actually.
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? Vatumok.
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? This isn't something I should really answer myself, because it's based on what people think of me, but I think I've just helped the server become a little more fun, I think.
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? nobuild128, with all of my old and new friends. Too many to list. Airkid, LetterP, pspiscool (void_public), TheStJimmy011, Kenet, Vatumok, Megatron, IntensiK, Damer_Flinn, AvantGarde, DieLorelei, AngelWV, Kylieanna, HypeBurst, MacTarvish... that's 15 purely based off the top of my head, there's not enough to fit on the entire server. But yeah, nobuild128 would be cool :p
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? Not sure.
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? Different thoughts each time.
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? Neither. They're both cool.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Late in the summer of 2010, I've forgotten the actual date.

xrat

The two I remember the most are Jowe and Pal64

I was promoted to operator on August 26th 2010 and have been staff there ever since. (so 2 years and 8 months)

Underground

lobby (the dirt bowl with Zombie Survival written on it)

Huh, which one should I pick? I'd say my biggest milestone There have been too many, I can't pick.

Initially I had no goals

No

I never really paid attention to it.

Yes (both)

That really depends on the month, though I've seen AvantGarde floating AFK in the spawn quite often. :p

Stairs, before it became common practice to tear it apart in favor of jump courses. It's always been an exciting map to run/hide on.

I believe in proper secrets. Secrets should either be murder holes (1 way in/out) or decorative additions not meant for hiding.

Jowe, IntensiK, Megatron,

Powerpill

I'll need to talk to some people, so it's better not to post until then.

What are your 5 happiest moments on the zombie server?
Jumping over a group of 4 zombies on Stairs during an intense chase. Getting re-opped after accidentally demoting myself on my first day. Winning a map competition. And the ever-present, being able to help. (yes I know that's only 4)

What's your angriest moment on the zombie server?
When someone from another community came on and flat out called my staff and developers liers. They assumed we were using their server software and wouldn't accept any proof showing otherwise.

Map Competitions have always been my favorites.

_Infected_

xxchorasxx

Jowe

Who is the best zombie in your opinion?
Intensik

Anything to change it up a bit once in a while is great.

(corny answer) My dad. He's the kindest most even tempered person I've ever met. As well as one of the smartest.

You tell me.

Anyone, anywhere but swimzombieswim.

The round that had the most meaning to me and is looking to be my last one was a tear-jerker. IntensiK and Vatumok had come back to say goodbye.

Standing next to the clock on Underground.

Cats

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? September 2011.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Hmm. Lily97? Not sure.
  3. Who was the first player you met? Even though he doesn't have a forums account, the first player I met was LastJourneyHome.
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Well, I was Trusted for a fair while. About 5 months, I think?
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Oh Jesus. nobuild128. First impressions xD
  6. What was your first runner map? nobuild128 xD
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Most likely becoming Trusted.
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Just to get Op. Didn't happen. Meh.
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? No idea? I think I was apart of the login board?
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? Well, for the majority of the time, I played on the browser, even after the server broke. Then I finally got xWom and loved it.
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? HypeBurst xD But, I did see Rose87 and kayla0297 a fair bit.
  13. What is your favorite map, why? Hahahahhahaha! Antfarm. It was just classic all over. And, I liked the slaughter-fest when the first zombie was chosen.
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Omg. Secrets <3 The best thing ever, when you knew about them. I don't even know why they were going to take them out.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? I miss Avant <3 He used to always be on when I was. Other than that, it would be lily <3
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? The staffing <3 Best.
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Well. I am in love with all of them! RoF with Darky is the goods, and JtE is pretty fun!
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? 1. Getting Trusted! 2. Meeting all of my new friends. 3. Getting better at the game over the 1 and a half years I played. 4. Learning the number of secrets that I did. 5. Talking to Rose for the first time <3
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Ugh. Getting demoted. That destroyed me </3.
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? I don't actually know :C The bi-weekly bloodbath was always fun to watch everyone participate in?
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? DarkHender and her PB skin <3 But I have always liked Theo's Chipmunk skin!
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Dat Rose87.
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Omg. HypeBurst.
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Txboy. He actually scared me when he was chosen.
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I loved them all <3
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? Mythelf <3 Such a wise gurl. But, I do admire JEff <3
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? Well, I don't actually know. I didn't really contribute much.
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? well, I would love to play Asylum one more time, with Hype, Rose, Jeff, Ansoro, solis, Kayla, Lily, Avant, Luhv, Kylie, Bubbly, Chill, Rane, Thongy and EVERYONE!!! :D <3
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? Dat shit was cray. It was weird seeing all of those players, like Kattzen and Eeveon! :O
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? "SmoggyWaffles has been promoted to Trusted. Congratulations!" <3
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? EW I HATE THEM BOTH ! DIEDIEDIE

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
;'(
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? March 6th, 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met?One_Survivor
  3. Who was the first player you met?don't know actually
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? yes, Trusted August 2011 - October 2011, Op October 2011 - November 2011. Trusted February 2012 - April 2012, Op April 2012 - October 2012.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Asylum
  6. What was your first runner map? Asylum
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Getting Op :D
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? yes, becoming a VetOp
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? yes, when I was still a little noob in June 2011. I was arguing with some guy. :p
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Yes, 4th on Timeonline (before reset, i had 1393 hours :( ), on zombie kills, logins.
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? WoM
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? Kraby, Notty, Hype, Ooglie and a lot of others :D
  13. What is your favorite map, why? Asylum, nobuild, vault17, labyrinth, grandprix, excitebike and others/
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. no
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? everyone of you :(
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? 10. SECOND. PANIC.
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? None. I always said I would never go to another server, and I will keep my word :')
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server?
    1. Becoming Trusted for the 1st time.
    2. Becoming Op for the 1st time.
    3. Becoming Trusted for the 2nd time. :D
    4. Becoming Op for the 2nd time. :D
    5. Spending my time with all of you.
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Probably failing to get the award for completing 5 laps on Grandprix, I raged. :D
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Fan rotation v.2 ( v.1 was all runner :( )
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? probably Avant :D
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Myst
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Hype
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? One_Survivor
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? I like all of them, but hardcore i don't like.
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you?
    Probably all the staff in my time :D
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? well, I think I have meant to the server when I would stay on all day when no ops would be on. <3
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? Everyone of my time.
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? well, I logged in a couple of days ago but no one was on. lol ):
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? Best server ever
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? Dogs

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Unknown. Sometime during TheOne's.
Probably Avant.
Memory is far too terrible for that.
Op'd once, wanted some time away, op'd again, 'left' the forums. All in all, I was op for maybe...less than a year?
No idea.
^
Either being op'd, or seeing my first map Highrise in the rotation.
Not really. I just wanted to hang around and have fun.
Nup.
Never cared for it :]
First one, then the other.
Avant, Theo, chill, eth, bon, mj, many others.
Sunspots is gorgeous and fun to hide in, but Peaks was super fun for running, and one of the only running (and/or spleefing) maps I cared about.
At the start I enjoyed locating them, and some of my own maps featured them. But on the whole, I ultimately found them anti-creative and tired of them.
I stopped visiting ZS myself awhile ago, so it's hard to say. Widdish would be one kiddo I miss.
What is your favourite feature on the zombie server?
It's ability to give me 24/7 access to a world of friends and laughter, whose attributes had since gone from my own real world.
Premium does not allow me to connect, and so I will no longer be able to play a BT server.
Intensik asking if I preferred either apple or pumpkin pie, and then opping me, seeing any one of my maps become accepted, seeing Aqudity go out of rotation (I hated that map), etc, etc.
Leaving.
Map comps, even though I only got to enter one. Helping make halloween maps back on Nill's server was a blast too.
Avantgarde but not really.
Myst24 or xXchorasXx
Jowweeee
Unknown. Choras ate me a lot, though.
It's good to change things up, but not when it's on one of my favourite maps!
Every staff member, who did their best and succeeded at being completely wonderful people.
I made a very nice throw-rug. But, I can assume I'm the guy that made a few maps that looked okay but had terribad gameplay :D
I would like to staff alongside my brother for one last time, on highrise, where my maps began.
Unsure if it was my last, but it was glorious, and I could see ZS go out content.
Dancing along the iron blocks of Peaks, running from zombies while being op'd, zipping up and down to music while flying, attack ships on fire off the arm of Orion. So many come like open floodgates.
Birds!

//Thank you all for such a wonderful experience. I may have not spoken much, but I can safely say that I regard all of you as quality human beings. o7

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Late 2010 or early 2011. I honestly don't remember, but am positive that it was during the late stages of 2.0. It would be nice to find out, I suppose.
  1. Who was the first Operator you met?
Don't remember for certain, but I'm inclined to say iLiL.
  1. Who was the first player you met?
No idea.
  1. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long?
I have, for about 14 months from September 2011 to December 2012.
  1. What was your first map you remember playing?
Swiss.
  1. What was your first runner map?
Dontstop? Dontknow.
  1. Whats your biggest milestone in the server?
I would like to say my Bear Grylls award, but that was easier to obtain than it should have been. I'll have to default to achieving my former rank of Controller.
  1. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server?
I was mostly just happy to do my little thing and help out where I could. I also decided to strive for BG after I resigned, just to have a little something to shoot for whilst playing.
  1. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why?
Nuh-uh, I'm a good boy.
  1. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it?
I was in the old board some time around April 2011. I remember because I was congratulated by aperson after making it up there... I also felt quite accomplished. I think I left the server for a few days afterward and fell off of it in the time I was gone.

I also think I was in the newer board for a time in both logins and timeonline, but I didn't pay much attention to it at that point.
  1. Did you play it on WoM or Browser?
When I first joined I used the browser exclusively, only switching to WoM once I was promoted to Operator. I've used xWoM since its release.
  1. Who did you see the most on the server?
I really don't know. If I had to guess, the person I've probably seen the most of on the server would be Avant.
  1. What is your favorite map, why?
Too many to choose from, can't do it.
  1. Do you believe in map secrets, explain.
I'm mostly indifferent on the matter. I tend to like them when they're done well, but don't like when they dictate gameplay.
  1. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who?
Lots of people.
  1. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server?
Secret Controller stuff.
  1. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to?
I'll probably try switching over to PTNT if it manages to get going, the other servers don't interest me as much. Might give AoD another go.
  1. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server?
Too many to count and make a numbered list out of, but I'll plot down the first few that come to mind.

-DieLorelei gifting me Premium (at the time Beta) Minecraft.
-This was great.
-I've had lots of great gameplay moments, way too many to list.
-Both of my VetOp promotions were fun, I suppose.

1. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server?
Nothing specific comes to mind, but I could get pretty ticked after dying on rare occasions.
  1. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)?
I never participated in any of those. Wait, yes I did -- I played a few rounds in a tournament (DumbShooter's?), so I'll go with that.
  1. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had?
I don't know. I like Damer's answer to this question and am tempted to steal it.
  1. Who is the best runner in your opinion?
Mike, Choras, Myst, Lastly, Onfire, Vatumok, IntensiK, Ansoro, Notty... Many more; I don't think there's any definitive winner, honestly, way too hard to say.
  1. Who is the best hider in your opinion?
I don't know, I can never find them. Jowe and ReyvnNova are both very creative hiders and come to mind first, so I'll go with them.
  1. Who is the best zombie in opinion?
Mike, Choras, One_Survivor, Onfire, Vatumok, Razinao, IntensiK, Notty, Kraby... Again, many more; too close to say!
  1. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players?
I like them all.
  1. Who is in an inspiration to you?
<- This guy.
  1. What do you think you have meant to the server?
Not much! I think I was more helpful than hindering, so there's that.
  1. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)?
Everybody on nobuild.
  1. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)?
Not played yet, I hope. Currently it's sitting on Stadium.
  1. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now?
Well, right now, I remember being a human while a swarm of Oprefs flew and jumped all over a wide open spot of a map (racetrack?). There had to have been about seven+ of them, and I managed to blend in with them in order to avoid detection for a couple of minutes. I thought it was both awesome and hilarious.
  1. What do you like more, cats or ducks??
Objection! Relevance?

Guinessis

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? Sometime in the summer of 2010 - probably earlier in the summer.
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? FearTheHunter, I think.
  3. Who was the first player you met? Might have been MySweetLord (name?).
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? OP, Summer of 2011.
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Either Underground, the one with the 4 mossy cobblestone domes and the lava, or TheEstate.
  6. What was your first runner map? Bootcamp. Oh wait, Nobuild! That is a runner map.
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Making OP I suppose, I never really set many milestones.
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? To have fun, so I definitely reached that.
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Nope. Never put in that many hours, and map making takes lots of time.
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? Back and forth.
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? Probably Myst/Intensik/AvantGarde.
  13. What is your favorite map, why? Bootcamp. I just like the flow of it.
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Yes, as long as they are marked and clever, not randomly hidden underground with no indicators.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Just about everyone from 2011.
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? The game itself? Never been big on bells and whistles.
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Already active on AOD.
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? Winning the first map competition, playing Bootcamp for the first time, making trusted, making OP, chasing Damer up the stairs on Clockwork.
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Motherfcking 4 pillar glass towers. Everywhere. You make a shiny new map, and all the assholes just build towers to the sky. Also being illegally spleefed off of a 200 block jump course at the very end.
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Map competition/Fan rotation.
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? I like my skin just fine, never been particularly interested in skins otherwise.
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Myst24/Mysteltain/Hardneck
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? xxchorasxx
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Intensik.
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? No strong feelings. Breaking the server with powerpill was fun! I didn't play during the Hardcore/Ops vs players days, so no memories of those.
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? The community itself can be pretty inspiring.
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? "That guy who made those maps and ran that build server for a few months until he got sick of settling fights between random 10 yr olds."
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? Bootcamp with the staff of 2011. No offense to the newer staff or anything, that's just when I was the most active.
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? Played Flipside (?) by Reyvn, commented that this is how running maps should look, then lil Walrus started squirming so I had to log off. Very little chance of signing on again at this point, so I'm content with that.
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? Making maps.
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? I like them both!

Reactions: GmK and ReyvnNova

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
One fateful evening in April 2010

The Awesome KingSam

My brain! My memory! It is bad! ( maybe MySweetLord - or was he OP already? Or Nekubanazdferet, whatever her name was)

KingSam did the magical OP command sometime in June/July 2010, but only a short while later (Sept 2010) I was promoted to Global Controller. Nevertheless - my roots in this community will always be with Zombie.

That miniaturised house thingy, where you are small and everything else is large scale. My brain, I can't remember this stuff!

nobuild

Crashed it a few times.

Make it better. Succeeded (see below)

Banned myself once when trying banning from IRC.

The what now?

WoM

I am bad with names, didn't I say that before? There were too many wonderfully awesome people over the years.

My own, it sucked so hard that it was fun again. Playwise probably Stairs. Who doesn't like Stairs?

Meh

Nekubnazabezerde whatever her name was and most people from 2011. Come back you sexy people.

Flying high into the sky, teleporting a player to me, and seeing them fall down to earth for 15seconds...

Hahaha.

<many questions I can't give answers to properly>

If you take only this community: san00b

If it comes to the 'hard facts', I think I managed a lot:

In 2010 I got LISTINGS09 to develop the next generation Zombie and Lava Software for us and not only privately (which is basically what we have kept till today). People always forget that he wrote many of the features that everyone has come to love, and laid the basis for WinX and others to develop on. If I wouldn't have nagged him constantly and harrassed him on his Test server (the first few times testing the software, when the only thing working was turning someone Zombie, were hilarious) and if he wouldn't have been so supportive of our community, many things would have turned differently.

Late 2010 I succesfully got us to ban pillars/towers, yay!

And late 2010 I offered to host the servers on my VPS systems, in a time when we didn't know if we could or would ever run servers again.

It was a fucking awesome ride ever since!

But if you ask what I actually meant to the server? Probably not a lot, as I'm more the background dude keeping things smooth ;)

Original ^^

I'll see tonight!

Surviving nobuild

Cats

nitasu987

Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? Around when I was in 7th Grade, soo 2010-ish
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? I forget.
  3. Who was the first player you met? My Brother, Technically :D
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? No..... I was Going to app for Trusted but never did
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? No Idea
  6. What was your first runner map? Probably Grandprix/Bootcamp
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Surviving while having around 10 people chasing me
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Yes, It was to get Bear Grylls. Never Happened
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Yes, Erikkrutchen did. I think it's because I misread a joke for something real o:
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? We had a /board command?
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? Browser
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? Many people
  13. What is your favorite map, why? I LOVED Labyrinth because it was so much fun to try and get to the end.
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Yes, it adds the part of the game where you get to really explore
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? I haven't seen Dumbshooter in a while, but he's back now
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Running maps!
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Currently I play on AOD, BB, and JTE (The latter not too much)
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? Winning a map. x5
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Getting banned
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Fan Rotation
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had?
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Paceboys
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? I don't remember too much
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? AngelWV. He killed me 5 times in a row once
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Nope
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? All Ops+
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? Just another player who ended up being quite somewhat a little well-known
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? Labyrith with EVERYONE
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? I don't remember
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? Destroying Ducks
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? Cats

Scrable

Reaction score
I had to write in here. Oh and the server is still online. :s
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? Because I searched some fun
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? I don't know, I think Ooglie was it.
  3. Who was the first player you met? Can't remember
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Nope
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? It was a desert styled parcour map. I can't remember the name
  6. What was your first runner map? Look 5
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? I just play...
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Be at least in one of the top20 lists
  9. Have you ever been banned, if so, who and why? Nope, only kicked, mostly wizardly
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? Nope
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? First Time it was Browser, than WOM and now XWoM
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? Never paid attention to that
  13. What is your favorite map, why? Narrows, because of its hardness
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. Secrets are something good, because they give you a discovery bonus
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Nuss, Stam1na,
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? The rule 13
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Any
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? Run in zombietown i think and being hunted down by 20 zombies and survive as the only survivor. Confuse derpy zombs.
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? Getting pillar'd. Getting lag-pillar'd.
  20. What has been your favorite event? (Fan rotation, Tournaments, Skin Competition, Map Competition)? Fan rotation
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Hrm, no one.
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? storm886 was good.
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? There are many hiders,and I don't know their names
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? Dessern5, killed me always...
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? Just everything
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? I can't say....
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? Not so much...
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? GOD DAMN, what's that for a question? With everyone and labyrinth
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? It was funny, so it was very good.
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? A picture of a zombie.
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? Ducks of course. I joked, all ducks must die. But they will do later. *hides his duckhunting gun*

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Late 2010 or early 2011. I honestly don't remember, but am positive that it was during the late stages of 2.0. It would be nice to find out, I suppose.
[\January\2011\1-21-2011.txt] (10:25:06) -ip- logging in as One_one_two.
[\January\2011\1-21-2011.txt] (10:25:27) !PLAYERS ONLINE: llllll, ajandoj, iLiL, Gloze, asasasasas23, Rus_Ta_Fam, Barcoo, technobananas, jologs19, random__123, mihun, KillerChris, zingerman67, Morde_x, TheGoldenMummy, Right_Trigger, xMangoMuncher, jesse664, Sour_Lemon, One_one_two
[\January\2011\1-21-2011.txt] (10:25:28) One_one_two used /rules
[\January\2011\1-21-2011.txt] (10:26:28) <One_one_two> .instruct
[\January\2011\1-21-2011.txt] (10:29:27) One_one_two used /goto mines
[\January\2011\1-21-2011.txt] (10:30:22) <One_one_two> I don't know what to type to get the insturctions:(

My brain! My memory! It is bad! ( maybe MySweetLord - or was he OP already? Or Nekubanazdferet, whatever her name was)
I'm pretty sure it was Nekusakuraba.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
  1. When did you join the zombie survival server? July 29th 2011
  2. Who was the first Operator you met? Airkid
  3. Who was the first player you met? Um no idea, the first one I can remember as a player is gassy_european
  4. Have you ever held a staff position, if so how long? Yeppers see signature
  5. What was your first map you remember playing? Sunspots
  6. What was your first runner map? Nobuild /me shudders
  7. Whats your biggest milestone in the server? Getting OP
  8. Did you have any goal you wanted to reach in the server? Getting OP :p
  10. Were you on any part of the /board, if so what part of it? I was on board timeonline 20 (5th) until reset
  11. Did you play it on WoM or Browser? XWoM
  12. Who did you see the most on the server? DarkHender
  13. What is your favorite map, why? Hipporun, it is just awesome
  14. Do you believe in map secrets, explain. No. Secrets are awful.
  15. Is there anyone on this server you haven't seen in awhile and miss, who? Lily97
  16. What is your favorite feature on the zombie server? Powerpill
  17. Since the server will shut down, what other Blocktopia server would you transfer to? Already on RoF
  18. What are your 5 happiest moment on the zombie server? Getting op, playing with friends, laughing, abusing darky, killing choars
  19. Whats your angriest moment on the zombie server? none
  20. What has been your favorite event? Tournaments
  21. What player/staff member has an awesome skin you wish you had? Me
  22. Who is the best runner in your opinion? Choras
  23. Who is the best hider in your opinion? Choras
  24. Who is the best zombie in opinion? kraby1
  25. Do you like/dislike Powerpill/Hardcore/Ops vs players? yes
  26. Who is in an inspiration to you? Honestly, ethical
  27. What do you think you have meant to the server? no idea
  28. If the server were to go up again for 1 round, what map would you want to play on and with who would you want to spent it(can be multiple people)? ALL THE PEOPLE SERVER SPACE 10000 NOBUILD
  29. What was your last round on the server like(Not played by most yet)? Let's just see now!
  30. What is the first moment that comes to your head when you think of zombie now? Running away on nobuild
  31. What do you like more, cats or ducks?? None