A few suggestions

• Thread starter Deleted member 4601
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4601

This was based on the information I received from the wiki, so don't blame me if I get anything wrong.

1) Health containers overpriced.Please decrease the price.
2)Rewards for mappers.

Thank you : D

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
1) Health containers overpriced.Please decrease the price.
2)Rewards for mappers.
1) The Health Containers do seem overpriced. It costs 15 super cookies just to get 1 point added to your total Health Points. I was wondering if there was a typo on it and that you could instead get 100hp added if you bought it.
Or maybe just lower the price and make it 100hp as well.

2) I think it's best to give the map makers options--what Sploorky mentioned seems fine.

Also, to add to your suggestions--I saw this in the RoF forums and wondered if it was possible to do this on Classic?
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/different-rewards-for-moods.11350/

oliver56bird

Reaction score
2)We actually announced this a while back, but haven't given any rewards out yet... what rewards would you all like to see? I was thinking 50-100 cookies, a title, or a (dis)connect message.
I think they should be able to choose the title [Mapmaker] or 75 cookies. 100 would be to much.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
1) They are overpriced. I think people should gain about 25 HP points for buying one HP container (15 scookies), as I think that'll work out. I don't want to make it 100, because I just think that's too much. But yeah, we'll change it.

2) Already announced. Like Sploorky said, I think it's good if people have the choice to gained 50-75 cookies, a title, or a (dis)connect message.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I'd rather people have the option to choose their title or message instead of having a default one for players who make maps for us. The same title or message may not appeal to everyone, and this is equal parts an incentive to get players to help us with their submissions. The reward would come in effect only if they're map was approved, of course.