A brief hello for a great cause.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hi everyone. As you are all aware of the unfortunate news, Jack (SalientGorilla) passed away a little over three weeks ago after his long fought battle with Ewing’s Sarcoma.

Before he went I told him that I’ll be doing a 5K run for cancer to gain awareness about Ewing’s Sarcoma, which is a cancer that affects the bone and soft tissue’s surrounding it and typically affects teens from the age of 10 through till 20 as it inherently affects young people.

Unfortunately only 50% of people with Ewing’s Sarcoma live upto 5 years, and while it is a rare cancer and highly treatable now, it is aggressive and incurable when it spreads.

I appreciate that in recent years I’ve not had a good impact on the community, but a lot has changed and I want to do Jack proud.

I have set up a donation page that has so far garnered £160 of the £500 goal, as this money will go to a charity chosen by Jack when the race has been completed! Any donations would be forever appreciated, and if you can’t donate then even if you share the story with friends and family, then maybe we can spread a bit more awareness for this cancer! I shall post the link below, thank you everyone for the kind messages about Jack, he was always fond of the community and wanted the best for us all

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
A big thank you to those that have donated already! It’s a warming feeling when a community can come together for times like these. ❤

• ❤
Reactions: Poe