[8th Mar] Mariosatr's Trusted Application

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Mariosatr
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Eagleries, my brother, played for a small amount of time in 2011, but that's it.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +/- 0
  • Your age: 14
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I joined in late January 2011 I think though I can't pin an exact date. I only actively rejoined 2-3 weeks ago, but I have not been inactive in this time; I have accumulated almost 80 hours (15 to 95).
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I was a former Op on Zombie Survival
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I get accepted, I will use my power to punish rule breakers and to help people more. I will keep the server a fair, fun place.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will screenshot it and then report it to a Controller+ immediately.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have been friendly to everyone, helped out whenever asked (unless I was running or AFK) and successfully reported rulebreakers to Ops. I also have past experience as a staff here, so I know how to do my job (if I get it).
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will be friendly and give help whenever needed (if it is not outside my knowledge/power). I will try and tell rule breakers what they are doing wrong, but if they persist I will then follow up with a warn (and possibly a kick after). I will try and make things as fair to everyone as possible.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: JohnOgozalek, ansoro2112, DarkHender, Sravi, SparklyMuffinz
  • Signed: Mariosatr