Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me

7 DAYS TO DIE - The Survival Horde Crafting Game
After doing the community poll, and talking with staff - we have decided to go ahead and start a 7 Day to Die event. If you don't know what 7DtD is, it is a zombie survival game that has tons of mechanics, including building, crafting, quests, and more! If you want a more in depth explanation, I recommend you read Ogarci's Thread, since he goes into more detail there. You can also view the trailer here.
Store Pages

Steam
Humble Bundle (ON SALE FOR LIMITED TIME!)​
Server Info

IP: lobby.escaperestart.com
PORT: 26900
The server is a pure vanilla with nothing edited. It will play like any default 7 Days to Die server, and will feature Land Claims, Randomly Generated world. PvP is enabled, since Allies / land claims / safes ensure safety otherwise. All PvE is still enabled too, so dont worry about that.

The server is opened up with no password as of this post, so you can go ahead and jump right on! I hope everyone enjoys the server, and if there is any problems just contact me via Discord / Forums. Have fun!​

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
and that's an entirely different subject

i'm 100% with you on this when it comes to "permanent" servers, but i think it's pretty obvious from the start that events have an expiration date
TNT was an Event server and the only way it was going to be a permanent one is if it was popular enough in the first place. Anyways, yeah Event servers aren't meant to last forever and never will. I'm sure this will be up for a minute, but sooner or later people will get bored.