Status
Not open for further replies.

56LoneWolf56

Reaction score
In-game username:56LoneWolf56

Staff references(Trusted+):so far none
Time spent on the server:1 day 22 hours

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:
It is a 100% privilge to be this rank on the server i am hoping to be able to open shops and build wonderful creations and help other who need it.
What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
Mostly getting my dogs starting on the server after the new update and being helped out by a old friend
and flying the enderdragon.
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:I am a navy sea cadet i am a swimmer, baseball player and student council president.
I have been really working to a rank where i have the ability to help others who need it>
Thank you:)

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:
It is a 100% privilge to be this rank on the server i am hoping to be able to open shops and build wonderful creations and help other who need it.

While indeed it is a privilage to receive access to the /spawn command, mcmmo commands and the shop opening command. I'm not quite getting a real 'point' across on your 'understanding of the maturity.'

Helping others, should be an always(With proper understanding the rules/etc your helping with.)

As for the building, you don't need a rank for that :) Just build, prosper, have fun!

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
Mostly getting my dogs starting on the server after the new update and being helped out by a old friend
and flying the enderdragon.
I'm glad you have something to contribute, but I would like to see some more beef, heck if you spent that one time mining for hours and hours and became an invisible santa claus dropping diamonds/ores in peoples face.

The feats are for what got you out there, what makes us think 'Lonewolf' As such examples, all of which you should'nt feel are 'size comparisons' Such as when i hear the name snowman I think nethernetwork, or the name blackcat i think pvper. or danni i think about the large farm.

Be open and share what staples you as a new Aristocrat
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:I am a navy sea cadet i am a swimmer, baseball player and student council president.
I have been really working to a rank where i have the ability to help others who need it>
Thank you:)
With the summation of your app I'm going to give a neutral opinion I don't see an outstanding gleam that crys out for your promotion, but as with i see no dark clouds glooming over you.

Personally though I would like to see some more meat on the about you, not that I'm saying its bad. I'm just saying that you can always add more words ;)

With that, take care and waiting to hear more from others. Open luck to you!

D

DarkHender

I'm guessing this is an Aristocrat application hence the "trusted+ reference needed"
I'm going with a -1
My reasoning is, I don't think you do truly understand. You have almost 48 hours on the server but I barely see you online. (could be timezone's or lack of communicating)
With Aristocrats I think of them as friendly and talkative that know their stuff.
Your application isn't very strong either, having a staff reference would look better on an application as well. It also should let you know if some of our staff think you're ready for the rank or not.
You should add more flavour to your food. Pretend you're trying to feed the staff with your application, if it's not full and flavourful no ones going to enjoy the meal. Now does that mean you give up cooking and hide in a hole? No. You pick your head up high and go back into the kitchen and make your meal as flavourful as you can!
Which mostly means, don't give up. :D

Reactions: LizzzyxD

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I'd really would love to see a more filled-out, rounded application 56LoneWolf56 before voting, as this barely meets the minimums. I'd also love to see you get more play time on, and accomplish more! Perhaps a more filled out, complete application wouldn't sway my opinion that much, but perhaps it could! As of now, with current things, it's a -1, but good luck!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
First thing I notice, I don't really know what you are applying for, although I can work out its an Aristocrat application, really that doesn't appeal to me from the start, not only that the application doesn't appear all that strong and frankly I don't think you understand the maturity required for the rank. I'm going to have to go with a -1 in this case, but I hope next time you put a bit more thought into your application!

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
I have got to agree with the people above me. The apply doesn't really look appealing to me. You will need to spice it up before you get my blessing. Also I do see you online from time to time but you do not act mature enough for me to think you are ready for this rank. However, if this apply is still open by next week I might change my mind. But for now it is a -1

56LoneWolf56

Reaction score
Thank you for your comments and i will reput one together with better words and more explaining:)

56LoneWolf56

Reaction score
Im going to edit my prevoius one thank you all fro the tips

And i am east central timezones dark

Q

Qube

You have had more than enough time to make said changes you where talking about, and enough reminders, feel free to make a new application at a later point.
Denied.

• Agree
Reactions: Henry
Status
Not open for further replies.