2nd TNT Wars Tournament Bracket

pog50

Reaction score
Wow, i did the time conversion wrong and showed up an hour late -.-

Edit: wait, 2:45 am UCT is 7:45 pm on he 13th my time and i was on from 5:00 to about 9:00.
Did i just not see marn?

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Just gonna bump this up with a fresh link to the bracket as we're getting near the end of the tournament!:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...3BRZTViRktCc2c&single=true&gid=11&output=html

[spread]0AqhEuq_DSIf1dEVLRnV5S1d2Sjl5T3BRZTViRktCc2c[/spread]

We plan on doing the semi-finals, final and 3rd place playoff after a meeting. (Unless Marnixxie corrects me and rages at me for saying this). We should announce the meeting before, so please come along to the last games, they're sure to be gooduns.

Interesting fact: Out of the 16 people in the knockout stage, only M_B_H and Supermegacheater have never been staff on TNT Wars.

Last but not least KingSam will come up with a method/system for giving out tournament prizes AFTER the tournament! :)

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Annnd with that me and Marnixxie accept a joint-victory because he has to be off for Tour De France, and neither of us approve of the internet fucking around with us! We're both staff anyway, prizes don't matter so congrats to Marn and Granta for 1st and 3rd place respectively!

• Winner
Reactions: balloon98