12 Angry Gunners - Signup

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Jivvi ofcourse wasn't there and staying in character pretending to be town I beraded Inf about how he just made town lose and shooting me lost town the game since I was town and he then started to believe me I think.
and yh your reaction to the gun thing did make me townread you

Reactions: Nottykitten

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
they're talking about in your first ever scum game (dire streets) when the maf were all outed and (apparently?) tim suggested we all just live in peace and you started the 'vote happy ending' thing
Going through the game now, but... I have a vague memory of someone listing all of Mafianame and roles, and people being disappointed?

I was in the process of moving irl at the time, and almost left thst game, but was killed soon after so it workedout xD

I think,I scrambled as I died, but no one believed it because open setup and they knew I was scrambler?

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
yes you forgot to sign up how forgetful of you!!!
Sadly, I am unable to do so, as I'll have to put my full attention to Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas, New Year's Eve and Work for the rest of the year...

I would, but my budy days start now, convenient since last Mafia just ended! <3

I promise to return after 2020, though, especially if I get internet in my home!

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Going through the game now, but... I have a vague memory of someone listing all of Mafianame and roles, and people being disappointed?

I was in the process of moving irl at the time, and almost left thst game, but was killed soon after so it workedout xD

I think,I scrambled as I died, but no one believed it because open setup and they knew I was scrambler?
Found it.

I'll stop spamming this thread now.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also for clarification, if you see me do <o> that doesn't mean i'm roleswapping cop, <o> means PSYCHIC

it's just all those years ago me and paige used to also use it to each other on epicmafia (like saying 'hey paige <o>' which meant 'hey read my mind for a sec, im cop') to roleswap cop

then after jivvi's game i learnt that was against rules and never did it again!

also i found the reason aqua modkilled me and it was as stupid as i remember:

I checked discord logs and it was me explaining what happened with my gunshot and defending myself on it from being 'dirty' and during the convo aqua said if i messaged about it again i'd be modkilled and it looks like i was already typing a msg out since there was a 'dont finish that message' and then my next message sent and then aqua modkilled me

then I told him I thought he was memeing since why would he modkill me for typing, and he said he didn't want it to end that way but had to keep promises