12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I trust inf & hip.
Stranger is my biggest suspect.
For me it's kind of a toss up between which one of is dess/oog/weak is town.
I can't really feel confident voting them, we're in lylo right now and will be until a mafia gets shot or the game ends.
If a stranger lynch isn't going to happen, I guess I'll just have to take my chances with one of the aforementioned three, but for now my vote is gonna stay.

hipmeow

Reaction score
honestly idk who to vote i think id be more comfortable with a stranger vote purely because town having two roles to protect against guns seems weird assuming mafia has one gunner (for some reason i doubt theres more than 1 mafia gunner) but even if theres 2 mafia gunners i still seems weird to have two protecting roles

i think my vote is still on stranger and ill leave it for now simply because i think theres more reason to lynch stranger rather than weak

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, inf said earlier that we're in mylo, but with unu now dead by his own trigger finger we're now in lylo.
Which as we know means that all it takes is one townie vote on another townie to let the whole mafia hop on and grab a win.
Which leads me to the conclusion that since we haven't seen people gravitating toward the stranger vote that the mafia doesn't want it to happen.
Is this foolproof? No.
Has this logic helped me before? Yes.
Might the situation be skewed by other factors? ...Maybe.
But it's only adding to my confidence that stranger is mafia.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
So, inf said earlier that we're in mylo, but with unu now dead by his own trigger finger we're now in lylo.
Which as we know means that all it takes is one townie vote on another townie to let the whole mafia hop on and grab a win.
Which leads me to the conclusion that since we haven't seen people gravitating toward the stranger vote that the mafia doesn't want it to happen.
Is this foolproof? No.
Has this logic helped me before? Yes.
Might the situation be skewed by other factors? ...Maybe.
But it's only adding to my confidence that stranger is mafia.
Same can be said for twg, iirc he has two votes on him unless they are both Mafia I would assume Mafia would have hammered by now

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
May I ask why me claiming a role that I knew would attract a reasonable amount of suspicion at this stage of the game isn't a convincing argument in your point of view?
Two reasons. 1) It's a role that, again, I was talking about earlier in the game existing instead of HK's role. And I don't believe both would exist.
2) wifom

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Two reasons. 1) It's a role that, again, I was talking about earlier in the game existing instead of HK's role. And I don't believe both would exist.
2) wifom
Fair enough.
Is there anything I've done so far that's made you scumread me other than my claim or is that it?

In addition, the fact that mafia haven't hammered me yet is convincing me further that TWG is the correct choice bc he's been AFK (or at least far quieter than he usually is) this entire game.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is there anything I've done so far that's made you scumread me other than my claim or is that it?
Nothing comes immediately to mind.
In addition, the fact that mafia haven't hammered me yet is convincing me further that TWG is the correct choice bc he's been AFK (or at least far quieter than he usually is) this entire game.
Unless you and inf are both mafia! *gasp*
It's not that I think weak isn't mafia, and that same sentiment goes out to dess and oog, it's just that I think you are.
Just by virtue of inf (whom I believe to be town) being on weak and him not being hammered by mafia, I will switch.

But I'm going to shoot you tomorrow. And if your claim is true, you should be fine, right?

Before I fully switch votes I'll give TheWeakGuy48_ until I leave for work tonight to defend himself. That'll be in about....10 hours.
Unvote

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
for those people actually okay with lynching TWG, I'd vote him sooner rather than later, since if he's mafia gunner like I suspect and comes back and shoots someone he has a 23% chance of killing a townie and winning the game before we can lynch him

and I highly doubt he's going to give a defense that will change anyone's mind but I guess I could be wrong

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
After a short day with the gunshots that people finally were able to carry out, what's left of the group singled out TheWeakGuy48_.

TheWeakGuy48_ was a Gunner. [Town-Aligned]
Name: Gunner
Alignment: Town

Powers

1x [Day]Kill - Invoke this ability in the main thread by typing shoot @[Target] @[Alisha]. Your target will be hit by a gunshot,
and the result will be decided by random chance. (The host needs to be pinged in this statement because there cannot be any room for ambiguity)

The chances are an 83% chance to kill your target, a 15% chance to miss your target, and a 2% chance for the gunshot to kill you instead.

Every successive gunshot in the same day will adjust the chances for every single gun by a -30% chance to kill your target, +20% chance to miss, +10% chance to kill yourself. If the kill target reaches 0%, the chance of yourself dying is raised at expense of the miss chance.
[First gunshot: 83% kill target, 15% miss, 2% kill yourself]
[Second gunshot: 53% kill target, 35% miss, 12% kill yourself]
[Third gunshot: 23% kill target, 55% miss, 22% kill yourself]
[Fourth gunshot: 0% kill target, 68% miss, 32% kill yourself]

Three people lunged at the rest of the group suddenly, taking them down through sheer force.

Dess and hipmeow were Gunners.

Stranger from Planet Nine was the
Gunblocker. [Town-Aligned]
Name: Gunblocker
Alignment: Town

Powers
[Night]Gunblock - Choose a target. If they shoot their gun the next day, their gun results will be secretly adjusted to be a 100% chance of a miss. This counts as a successive gunshot.

That left three angry gunners standing, satisfied with their handiwork.

Infected_Alien8_ is the Gunsmith. [Mafia-Aligned]
Name: Gunsmith
Alignment: Mafia
Power: [Night]Gungive - Choose a player. Give them a gun (1x Daykill), but secretly it has a 100% chance of missing. If a player has multiple guns as a result of your power, this gun will be what fires last. Your guns count as successive gunshots in a day.

Traits
Self-Targeter - You may target yourself with powers.
Legacy - When you die, choose one teammate. Give them your powers and traits and replace any previous powers and traits they had.

Mooglie is the
Gunlawyer. [Mafia-Aligned]
Name: Gunlawyer

Powers
[Night]Gunframe - Choose two players. Inspections on them will have them show up as the "Neutral" alignment instead of their true alignment.

Traits
Self-Targeter - You may target yourself with powers.

Timdood3 is the Gunsage. [Mafia-Aligned]
Name: Gunsage

Powers
1x [Day]Strongkill - Invoke this ability in the main thread by typing shoot @[Target] @[Alisha]. Your target will be hit by a gunshot, and the result is skewed to always have a 100% chance of killing your target, overriding any other modifiers to chances to hit. This DOES NOT COUNT as a successive gunshot. Using this power requires your faction deliberately not using the Mafiakill the previous night.

It is a Mafia Victory, congratulations to Infected_Alien8, Mooglie, and Timdood3!

Thank you all for playing another Mafia game, hopefully that was able to tide everyone over for a few weeks! It's always a pleasure to host for everyone here!