12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Did you miss me disagreeing with inf all of day 1? I've also been very obviously disagreeing with people from the getgo about the existence of a mafia Gunner as well as the lynch on ltin so why am I suddenly avoiding them when from where I see it I've been openly walking into them. Also where have I been "trying to hard to be helpful"
like this post just feels a bit like 'excuse me how dare you??' and more often than not I think I see that when a maf has started to bus another maf and they're like 'wait excuse me??'

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
is it really that crazy to think mafia roles are janitor'd this game and that in reality both ltin and UNU were scum???? like what??? first ltin shoots me for a bogus reason and then UNU does literally the next day
At this point I don't even know whether or not this sounds farfetched

though I actually think stranger's role is 10x more townie sounding than hk's, but I guess stranger's role would make sense as designed with 'this person said they were suspecting me, I'll block their gun' in mind, and hk's was designed as more of kind of town governor role (h
Couldn't mine also make sense as a governor role in the form of "This person is a loose cannon, lets prevent them from doing serious damage?" Or "This person is suspicious as hell, lets make them miss"?
In addition, I think it makes sense to put two blockers on town side this game, bc assuming there's at least two mafia gunners, mafia has the potential to gain two additional kills outside of the factional night kill, which is pretty significant in a smaller setup such as this.

Did you miss me disagreeing with inf all of day 1? I've also been very obviously disagreeing with people from the getgo about the existence of a mafia Gunner as well as the lynch on ltin so why am I suddenly avoiding them when from where I see it I've been openly walking into them. Also where have I been "trying to hard to be helpful"
Sounds awfully defensive but ok.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Couldn't mine also make sense as a governor role in the form of "This person is a loose cannon, lets prevent them from doing serious damage?" Or "This person is suspicious as hell, lets make them miss"?
yeah, if hk weren't in the setup that's what I'd have thought your role would be, it's just with you being a mirror to hk it feels intuitively like you're his mafia counterpart

In addition, I think it makes sense to put two blockers on town side this game, bc assuming there's at least two mafia gunners, mafia has the potential to gain two additional kills outside of the factional night kill, which is pretty significant in a smaller setup such as this.
Hm I guess I could see there being two considering that, it's just weird how it's like the mirror version of hk since like intuitively that screams 'different alignment counterpart' to me

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
like this post just feels a bit like 'excuse me how dare you??' and more often than not I think I see that when a maf has started to bus another maf and they're like 'wait excuse me??'
You're also right with this, I find the statement that I'm avoiding disagreements completely preposterous because of how I've been disagreeing with you very obviously most of the the entire game.

Also iirc didn't I suspect stranger
before this post?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You're also right with this, I find the statement that I'm avoiding disagreements completely preposterous because of how I've been disagreeing with you very obviously most of the the entire game.
yeah I guess that's fair actually

before this post?
yeah but that didn't matter, it was more the fact that once they 'came for you' your reaction was (at least how i perceived it) to be like almost offended/annoyed they would do that, which reminded me of when I've seen mafia reacted to another mafia bus in the past (including how I've reacted in the past)

but I guess if I consider the fact you spent loads of effort on those massive posts disagreeing with me and then stranger is basically denying all that then maybe you'd get a similar 'excuse me??' response now that I think about it

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hm I guess I could see there being two considering that, it's just weird how it's like the mirror version of hk since like intuitively that screams 'different alignment counterpart' to me
That's reasonable. Id say that would make sense for most setups, but I think you should avoid ruling out the possibility of two town sides blockers bc this setup has been quite a mindf*ck between HK having the Miller trait and Unu and Ltin flipping town after firing their guns for very bad reasons.

You're right it is defensive but I want to know why and where you saw this because
I'll get back to you later when I'm not on mobile.

Mafia Host
Reaction score
before this post?
You townread me on your reads list yesterday so uh....

I'll get back to you later when I'm not on mobile.
OK so on a second look at things I'm realizing that I was confusing my notes on Dess and Unu when I was trying to do stuff on mobile earlier. Anyway, I do think Dess's reads on Ltin and HK yesterday were fairly legit, and his discussion with Inffy appeared very much like two townies having a different view on things. So nvm my previous read on Dess, I think he's town now.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You townread me on your reads list yesterday so uh....

OK so on a second look at things I'm realizing that I was confusing my notes on Dess and Unu when I was trying to do stuff on mobile earlier. Anyway, I do think Dess's reads on Ltin and HK yesterday were fairly legit, and his discussion with Inffy appeared very much like two townies having a different view on things. So nvm my previous read on Dess, I think he's town now.
So you think inf is town.
You think Dess is town.
On the previous page you said you townread me, although slight.
Obviously you don't suspect yourself.
So by process of elimination you think the mafia team is oog/weak/hip?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
how didn't I have a valid reason to shoot
(unless you mean didn't have a valid reason to shoot instead of lynch, then I guess you're right since like hip said ages ago the odds were lessened by the time ltin's shot went through to only 50%ish, at the time I didn't think they were lessened by that much though so I was fine shooting him)

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why do you find inf more trustworthy than hip?
From my perspective they're the same, possibly even with hip being the more trustworthy one given that he actually had valid reason to shoot.
I'd say Inf had a completely valid reason to shoot, especially since he had no idea that he'd been protected by HK at the time and Ltin's shot didn't really make a lot of sense at the time.
Hip's shot made sense, I agree there, but also I get the feeling that it was a bit opportunistic since no one other than Inffy really had a say in that shot. Plus I've gotten the sense that Inffy's scumhunting is far more legit than Hip's has been thus far.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Looking at what people have said so far then would the general idea be that it's best to lynch twg?
tbh actually thinking about it, twg seems like the best choice

for me my three suspects are twg, stranger and hip

hip because of his weird vote + retraction on me earlier, felt off

stranger because their role feels like a counterpart to hk's role (though stranger's felt fine to me all game in terms of behaviour)

twg because you, tim and moog seem more townie than him so by process of elimination he's my last suspect

hip's shot a gun so if he's a mafia gunner, he can't do any more harm to us anymore probably

stranger i suspect is the role she actually says she is, but mafia sided, so not a mafia gunner

and then twg is a ? role, but possibly a mafia gunner who's left to shoot

ideally if we're lynching mafia we need to make sure their gunner(s) are out of the game asap since they seem like the biggest threat to town (i cant think of any other maf role that would pose more of a threat to us at least)

so on the (fairly reasonable imo) chance twg is a mafia gunner, it would be best if we get him first

so yeah im down to lynch twg (though if theres a strong preference for stranger or hip idm voting them either)

Mafia Host
Reaction score
stranger i suspect is the role she actually says she is, but mafia sided, so not a mafia gunner
I knew claiming my role would draw some suspicion after HK's flip. Though i do have to ask why you think I didnt come up with a fakeclaim since I had more than plenty of leeway to do so with everyone else alive claiming gunner? I could have easily claimed a traditional doctor and people would have been none the wiser and yet im not claiming that bc I'm not a doctor, Im a gunblocker.

Anyway, ig I'll get this started.
Unsnipe
Snipe TWG

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I knew claiming my role would draw some suspicion after HK's flip. Though i do have to ask why you think I didnt come up with a fakeclaim since I had more than plenty of leeway to do so with everyone else alive claiming gunner? I could have easily claimed a traditional doctor and people would have been none the wiser and yet im not claiming that bc I'm not a doctor, Im a gunblocker.

Anyway, ig I'll get this started.
Unsnipe
Snipe TWG
hm true you did actually claim last out of everyone so that's a good point