12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

hipmeow

Reaction score
fully sounds like someone trying to act townie, here comes the tunnel uh oh
to elaborate to me this sounds like someone trying to act clueless about whats going on because you know town never really gets any info but who knows why am i acting serious on day 0 quick someone make a funny meme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
fully sounds like someone trying to act townie, here comes the tunnel uh oh
to elaborate to me this sounds like someone trying to act clueless about whats going on because you know town never really gets any info but who knows why am i acting serious on day 0 quick someone make a funny meme
also

saying 'here comes the tunnel'

and then making a double post cuz he realized he should elaborate after he posted

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ANGRY VOTECOUNT
HIPMEOW - 1 (INFECTED_ALIEN8, HKCAPER) [S-5]
BOOOO - 1 (LTIN) [S-6]

IT TAKES SEVEN VOTES TO SNIPE SOME JERK AND SIX VOTES TO CHOOSE NOBODY TO SNIPE TODAY, LIKE COWARDS!

DEADLINE IS STILL ON THAT SAME CLOCK SO KEEP TRACK OF IT

Boooo

Reaction score
This question strikes me as somewhat off if you are aware that the messenger thing is a joke (which is implied by the "in all seriousness")
that's because i was joking about the softclaim part and wanted to let inf know i was seriously asking

ive been told about roles before, i figured it was used before n inf knew what it was like when everyone knew what the artist role was but me