12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
But you have to remember that the more days that pass the more likely the gunner is to kill themselves. The setup encourages day one madness. Once we have people with a gun come forward we will know they are townies
That's successive shots in a day, unless I'm mistaken, the odds reset every day.
And I don't think it's a good idea to assume that everyone who fires a gun is town. I don't think it's unlikely to have a role that distributes guns and the later in the game it is, the more likely it is that they give a gun to mafia.
I don't think every single person has a gun tho, only Gunners (VT equivalents) do.
About how many guns would you guess are in the game?
(I suppose this question goes out to everyone)

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
It's that every shot fired in the same day increases the chance the gunner kills themselves, not that every day the chance increases
That's successive shots in a day, unless I'm mistaken, the odds reset every day.
And I don't think it's a good idea to assume that everyone who fires a gun is town. I don't think it's unlikely to have a role that distributes guns and the later in the game it is, the more likely it is that they give a gun to mafia.
you right I misread that.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Do we know how many gunners there even are?
Honestly there may be 12 based off of the title for it. Everybody has a gun but certain roles might have guns that do special things. We already know that vanilla townies will have a gun as well so I'm thinking maybe a cop (assuming there is one) has a gun with say "truth detection bullets" that allows them to see alignment.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly there may be 12 based off of the title for it. Everybody has a gun but certain roles might have guns that do special things. We already know that vanilla townies will have a gun as well so I'm thinking maybe a cop (assuming there is one) has a gun with say "truth detection bullets" that allows them to see alignment.
That is an interesting idea.
If we assume only townies have guns, Id say 4, maybe 5.
I don't think that's necessarily a safe assumption, though.

Alisha what would happen if hypothetically two people fired guns at each other before you were around to resolve the shots?
Say for example player A shoots player B and B responds by shooting back.
If A's shot misses, would B's shot be resolved? Or does one shot have to be resolved before another can be made?
If A's shot backfires, does B's shot get refunded?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
@Alisha what would happen if hypothetically two people fired guns at each other before you were around to resolve the shots?
Say for example player A shoots player B and B responds by shooting back.
If A's shot misses, would B's shot be resolved? Or does one shot have to be resolved before another can be made?
If A's shot backfires, does B's shot get refunded?
Shots are resolved in the order they are made. If circumstances with the first shot make the second shot pointless, then that action is refunded and I will let them know in PM.

There may be a delay in shot results in some occasions from the time it takes me to respond; consider the time inbetween fair for discussion, even from the potential victims of a shot.