12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anyway, I'd like to bring up a more serious topic: Gun use. I'd like to discuss whether everyone think it's better to use guns democratically, with everyone having a say in who gets shot (and possibly who does the shooting) or with leaving the shots totally at the discretion of the holder.

Like yeah, we know that the people with guns are town (Probably? Usually?), but I suppose the main question is how much do we trust people not to be wrong in their targeting?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Anyway, I'd like to bring up a more serious topic: Gun use. I'd like to discuss whether everyone think it's better to use guns democratically, with everyone having a say in who gets shot (and possibly who does the shooting) or with leaving the shots totally at the discretion of the holder.
Anarchy.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Like yeah, we know that the people with guns are town (Probably? Usually?), but I suppose the main question is how much do we trust people not to be wrong in their targeting?
That sounds better than anarchy IMO but we shouldn't be under the illusion that doing things democratically guarantees means that we'll only be shooting at scum.
Assuming that gunners have no powers other than their gun, I think it might be better to have cop (assuming we have one) hide for a couple days until they get juicy results and advise gunners to hold their fire until cop or other investigative can help narrow down potential targets somewhat.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
That sounds better than anarchy IMO but we shouldn't be under the illusion that doing things democratically guarantees means that we'll only be shooting at scum.
Assuming that gunners have no powers other than their gun, I think it might be better to have cop (assuming we have one) hide for a couple days until they get juicy results and advise gunners to hold their fire until cop or other investigative can help narrow down potential targets somewhat.
But you have to remember that the more days that pass the more likely the gunner is to kill themselves. The setup encourages day one madness. Once we have people with a gun come forward we will know they are townies

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But you have to remember that the more days that pass the more likely the gunner is to kill themselves. The setup encourages day one madness. Once we have people with a gun come forward we will know they are townies
It's that every shot fired in the same day increases the chance the gunner kills themselves, not that every day the chance increases

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also personally I'm fine with people shooting who they want to whenever they want to since I'm not taking this game too seriously and the chaos of shots everywhere sounds more fun than being careful and democratically deciding who to shoot

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also personally I'm fine with people shooting who they want to whenever they want to since I'm not taking this game too seriously and the chaos of shots everywhere sounds more fun than being careful and democratically deciding who to shoot
(for this game it seems more fun I mean, ordinarily it'd probably be annoying to me to have people shooting everywhere but this game has been framed as one not to take too seriously so I'm just having messy chaos for this one!)

hipmeow

Reaction score
this is inf wanting to be able to shoot whoever he wants what a barbarian (but tbh i also prefer anarchy)

Boooo

Reaction score
sounds legit to me, also too scared to make people claim tho

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
IMO the best option for us is to have the two scummiest ppl shoot eachother. If the shot goes through, then great we just eliminated a scummy person. If the shot misses then we removed a gun from a scummy person. If the gun blows up and kills the person shooting then we just killed a scummy person. A win/win/win case really. Or you know... we could just #anarchy this all the way.

Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also does anyone actually want to try to lynch someone today

usually I'd be all for discussing as much as possible but for this game I'm tempted to just vote no lynch to skip to the chaos
But lynching someone is like super duper chaotic!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!11!
Im here for adding to d0 chaos
Snipe Inffy

IMO the best option for us is to have the two scummiest ppl shoot eachother. If the shot goes through, then great we just eliminated a scummy person. If the shot misses then we removed a gun from a scummy person. If the gun blows up and kills the person shooting then we just killed a scummy person. A win/win/win case really. Or you know... we could just #anarchy this all the way.
I don't think every single person has a gun tho, only Gunners (VT equivalents) do.

• Informative
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_