12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Just seems odd hip would go for me so hard, i mean its still possible he's a cop role, but i find that less likely now. Perhaps both them being scum is a bit too much, but making them claim wont hurt, since id advise to mass claim anyway.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as ltin with it being finals week for me. I'll try to be more active next week after they are over but I should definitely have a post up later today about this whole HK thing assuming he isn't lynched today.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Sorry for lack of activity, I have been occupied for the last couple of days. To Infs first question my post was about why I thought the role would be mafia, but I am not saying it 100% is. To the other question it doesn't have to be the werekitten role I mentioned but it could be. I tried to clarify it in this post.

What I mean is with using gunner role as default townie, it is reasonable to believe it in some way that will have an impact on other roles in the setup.
When it comes to Tims posts we're clearly speaking different languages.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as ltin with it being finals week for me. I'll try to be more active next week after they are over but I should definitely have a post up later today about this whole HK thing assuming he isn't lynched today.
interested to see what your opinion is on all this.

I want to believe HK's claim but something tells me not to <.<
follow your believes.

this doesnt have to be the end of me, and of a strong town pr. I mean everyone voting me doesnt believe me, but if you did, the fact that i have the miller trait must mean something. well for one, there is an inspection role, but that aside, somehow my role is strong and possible vital in the setup. the game seems to be moving slow, which makes it easy for mafia to just sit back and let this lynch happen. Notice how, besides ltin if you consider that, there hasnt been 1 other significant mention for a lynch. Alright, not sure if this is gonna get anywhere, but let me elaborate a bit on my action perhaps.

Yesterday it seemed like some players wanted to shoot inf, were it for the meme or not. So i decided to use my action on inf, since i didnt want that to happen. I also fueled the shoot off between ltin and inf, because i knew inf was going to be safe. In hindsight, i dont know what the point of any of that was. Because all i did by fueling this shoot - off, was costing the game two shots. To be fair, from my point of view, where gunners are strictly town, that thing did 'confirm' to townies.

I dont mind being lynched, ye it sucks cus id rather play, but if its grounded, sure. Like if im obviously mafia, i usually try a weird trick (hardly ever works), but ill take the lynch. But this, this is just because the game was slow, and two players (hip and tim) were after me for ??. i mean hip had no reason, tim had some, but they were related to me memeing which is simply misguided. iirc he mentioned my eagerness to call out 'slips'. comon dude, those were obvious jokes. Okay i felt i had to claim, because i remembered a scenario like this before where hip had actual proof that someone was scum, and was getting some vibes that was the case here (which now it seems is very likely not the case), but still i knew i had the miller trait, and would rather not risk it. Now im getting lynched because my claim is too odd??? well i cant help that can I. I swear i get susped for things that seem weird nearly every game, and nearly all those times they were true.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry for lack of activity, I have been occupied for the last couple of days. To Infs first question my post was about why I thought the role would be mafia, but I am not saying it 100% is. To the other question it doesn't have to be the werekitten role I mentioned but it could be. I tried to clarify it in this post.
i still don't understand why you think the role would be mafia based on what you said but whatever i don't think it's important anyway

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh hk's emotional reaction of feeling like 'great the one time im town' feels legit to me but a miller in this setup just seems really unlikely so i'm conflicted

and i'm finding UNU incredibly hard to understand which is new and no idea what to make of that

ltin i think is strongly likely to be scum but statistically he's unlikely to be scum but do i care

everyone else is a complete question mark for me

tbh for the sake of having multiple wagons since that's better for reads

unvote
vote ltin

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
tbh hk's emotional reaction of feeling like 'great the one time im town' feels legit to me but a miller in this setup just seems really unlikely so i'm conflicted

and i'm finding UNU incredibly hard to understand which is new and no idea what to make of that

ltin i think is strongly likely to be scum but statistically he's unlikely to be scum but do i care

everyone else is a complete question mark for me

tbh for the sake of having multiple wagons since that's better for reads

unvote
vote ltin
literally identical btw (well maybe not)

i find hk's role scummy but his behaviour towny
i find ltin's role uh questionable? (i can see mafia gunners existing i guess but it feels a bit OP but i guess also underpowered to not have them) but his behaviour scummy

last game notty was hk right now and i decided to go for logic rather than HEART and i was wrong (admittedly comedy club notty was the reverse) so SURELY its the right option so i am choosing to sheep inf

also random oddbit i find dess semi susp (pretty much the only other person than ltin to trip the sensor except i think hip is kinda odd but i dont want to say why yet maybe until tomorrow/massclaim)

but ya
unvote(? i think it got wiped when skele replaced boo but)
vote Ltin

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also there is a semi-risky play of just checking hk's role tomorrow by the first gunshot being fired at the person hk claims to have 'protected' but thats somewhat inconclusive because the chance to miss already exists + even if it does miss (regardless of if hk is lying or not) then the shot chance is worse for a second person

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also random oddbit i find dess semi susp (pretty much the only other person than ltin to trip the sensor except i think hip is kinda odd but i dont want to say why yet maybe until tomorrow/massclaim)
i was also sus of dess earlier since one of his posts felt weird and whiteknighty but then his post after that reminded me of how he was when he was town last time we played with his typing style being like trying to sound formal and stuff (and i sussed him all game for it) so i kinda went back to neutral on him but thinking back to it i havent actually seen dess as scum in ages so maybe meta-wise he's like that as scum too and i shouldnt really just assume he's going to type differently as scum, so now you've reminded me of it im lowkey sus of dess again as well

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i was also sus of dess earlier since one of his posts felt weird and whiteknighty but then his post after that reminded me of how he was when he was town last time we played with his typing style being like trying to sound formal and stuff (and i sussed him all game for it) so i kinda went back to neutral on him but thinking back to it i havent actually seen dess as scum in ages so maybe meta-wise he's like that as scum too and i shouldnt really just assume he's going to type differently as scum, so now you've reminded me of it im lowkey sus of dess again as well
wow we're such friends this game what a change

• Love
Reactions: Infected_alien8_