12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
didn't you say that, if a) there are mafia gunners, and b) there's a role that can survive a bullet, then that role should be scum to balance the setup?
No?

he's not saying gunners would be irrelevant if there's a bp vest role, he's asking why you think gunners aren't relevant (or are less relevant) without a bp vest role, and I agree, I don't understand what you mean
I dont understand what you mean here

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so what does this mean then:

also if you think there are maf gunners, why does me being immune to a bullet make me scum?
To balance the game + make the gunner role somewhat relevant to the setup.
I dont understand what you mean here
see the above quote, you said it'd make the gunner role somewhat relevant to the setup in response to my question

so you're saying that without a maf bp, the gunner role isn't relevant to the setup?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
To put pespective into how unlikely it was for Ltin to miss. The likelyhood of Ltin missing on the first shot was equivalent of shooting (with same hit chance all times) Infected 10 consecutive times killing him in all of them.
How does random chance make him suspicious? There was a 15% chance of him surviving. So you're saying there's an 85% chance of him being mafia because of that?
Lets say all town roles were cop. You're saying no mafia can be godfather because that would all town roles "irrelevant"

.. and here you're the one saying im misguided/having suspicious thoughts.
That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying all roles have something to do, regardless of other roles in the setup. A gunner doesn't need other roles to interact with specifically because they have a gun. Their impact on the game is "I can kill whoever I want."
Your example has no bearing in the situation.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ANGRY VOTECOUNT

LTIN - 3 (BOOOO, INFECTED_ALIEN8_, MOOGLIE) [S-3]
HKCAPER - 2 (HIPMEOW, TIMDOOD3) [S-4]
UNUSUAL_DOOD - 1 (STRANGER FROM PLANET NINE) [S-5]

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
NOTE: BOO HAS NEEDED TO STEP OUT OF THE GAME, AND GOOD SKELE HAS REPLACED HER. WELCOME BACK!

VOTES HAVE BEEN WIPED SORRY NOT SORRY

ALSO THERE'S A DEADLINE SO ENJOY!

Deadline: Set to December 14th at 11:00PM UTC

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Hip really going after me, I could think of a reason why, but i dont want to say it. Hip, you should reconsider.
Also Infected_alien8_ my assumption with the pressure on hk by hip and Tim is this post. I'm suspicious of him for the exact same reason and unless you've forgotten you asked him twice if I recall correctly to expand on this but he wouldn't.

This is incredibly vague and at this point the blatant refusal to expand on this is suspicious as hell.

I will ultimately vote for hk but before I place my vote down I want him to finish this statement he made a few posts prior to this one.

Also to throw in my opinion on ltin. I am 100% against a lynch on him because I find it incredibly unlikely for there to be a mafia or anti town Gunner with a day action. It makes no sense to me because traditionally mafia all have night actions

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also Infected_alien8_ my assumption with the pressure on hk by hip and Tim is this post. I'm suspicious of him for the exact same reason and unless you've forgotten you asked him twice if I recall correctly to expand on this but he wouldn't.

This is incredibly vague and at this point the blatant refusal to expand on this is suspicious as hell.
yeah that's where my slight concern stems from

I don't think it's necessarily scummy of him not to elaborate though, because I interpret that post of his as meaning a certain thing, and that thing is concerning but could be from a townie, in which case I could see why they don't want to elaborate on it

==

Also to throw in my opinion on ltin. I am 100% against a lynch on him because I find it incredibly unlikely for there to be a mafia or anti town Gunner with a day action. It makes no sense to me because traditionally mafia all have night actions
hey just last game two mafia had day abilities

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
@hipmeow @Timdood3 can you explain your hk read again
HK - His willingness to jump straight onto "slips" (myself talking about why the mafia might've killed notty & Ltin claiming "vanilla") really rubs me the wrong way. Note: I'm not ignoring the other people who jumped on Ltin's (Inf, stranger), I just find HK more suspicious than them.
After reviewing the thread, I have a better understanding of the Ltin & inf shooting situation and it was HK that really egged it on so that's, as @MarsKid would say, NAGL.
I don't think it's necessarily scummy of him not to elaborate though, because I interpret that post of his as meaning a certain thing, and that thing is concerning but could be from a townie, in which case I could see why they don't want to elaborate on it
Is there even a "thing"?? Like why are you beating around the bush so much I don't get it

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Taking anything i said day 0 and start day 1 remotely serious is naive or big scum.

I was contemplating if i would do this still, but i guess i owe it now.

My thought was, if hip is going for me this hard, he might have a scum inspection on me. This could well be the case, since i just so happen to have the miller trait: i show up mafia-aligned on inspections.

Lowkey hope im wrong about hip, which means he is just going for me for no good reason. I dont know who else to vote, but deadline is in 2 days and the game is moving slow.

I am willing to double down, because i have more i can claim, but to me it would be nice if we just mass claim after that, unless nobody believes me. So id be willing to claim and possibly start the massclaim.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is there even a "thing"?? Like why are you beating around the bush so much I don't get it
yes its what dess quoted

and i was beating around the bush since i thought hk visited notty last night meaning he was either a PR or notty's killer, and thought that hk thought that hip tracked him/watched him visit notty, so I was slightly concerned but didn't want to out him in case he was PR

Taking anything i said day 0 and start day 1 remotely serious is naive or big scum.

I was contemplating if i would do this still, but i guess i owe it now.

My thought was, if hip is going for me this hard, he might have a scum inspection on me. This could well be the case, since i just so happen to have the miller trait: i show up mafia-aligned on inspections.

Lowkey hope im wrong about hip, which means he is just going for me for no good reason. I dont know who else to vote, but deadline is in 2 days and the game is moving slow.

I am willing to double down, because i have more i can claim, but to me it would be nice if we just mass claim after that, unless nobody believes me. So id be willing to claim and possibly start the massclaim.
yeah I'd say claim since a miller in a 12 person setup with 3 maf seems unlikely + seems like you just panicked thinking hip got you scum in report and saw this as your only way out tbh

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
So, im not a gunner, im a gunsaver. What does that mean? I can select a player at night, and the next day, if they are shot, the miss chance becomes 100%. It counts as a shot for successive shots. Remember when inf got shot and he didnt die, ye, i targetted inf last night.

Assuming i would panick in a game im not taking serious after ive been mafia like 4 times in a row is a bold assumption. Also if i didnt have miller trait i would not have considered hip having me as scum, but rather him going after me for no reason. I recal a situation like this one before, not sure when.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
yeah that's where my slight concern stems from

hey just last game two mafia had day abilities
To be fair I wasn't in either of the last two so I was unaware of that but it is a good point.

We can agree to disagree on the issue of him not elaborating though