1.9 Vanilla Strawberry Mango Parfait

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is just a 1.9 vanilla SMP server with no frills or lore, but a bit of protection if you want it.
It will be a Temp-Server while we try to push 1.9 to our other Minecraft Servers.

Server Address: lobby.escaperestart.com:25561

Basic Rules:
- Be Respectful
- PVP. Explore.
- Don't grief

If you have any input then feel free to post here.

EDIT: Anyone caught disobeying the server rules, especially the terms and rules listed on our forums and other Minecraft servers, may result in having their player banned from the SMP server AND from our other Minecraft servers.

Last edited:

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
1.9 vanilla SMP server
It has Spigot, CoreProtect, GriefPrevention, and you restricted access to /plugins. Not quite vanilla. ;)

I managed to encounter a skeleton horse when I was getting going which spawned into a couple of skeletons with power bows & helmets, which killed me. Because of the helmets, they don't burn in daylight. I ended up restarting in another direction. Nevermind. :)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
It has Spigot, CoreProtect, GriefPrevention, and you restricted access to /plugins. Not quite vanilla. ;)

I managed to encounter a skeleton horse when I was getting going which spawned into a couple of skeletons with power bows & helmets, which killed me. Because of the helmets, they don't burn in daylight. I ended up restarting in another direction.
I had the exact same problem, about 2 minutes after leaving spawn. Luckly I had a sword, and killed all three of them by using a 1x1 hole and jumping up to attack.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme