Q

Qube

Marnixxie is too lazy to add stuff, so here is some more info for you guys:

-Public Potatoes and Carrot farm can be found at TNT Shop, normal rules apply, replant after you have taken! (-500 -60)
-All NPC's in the halloween world sadly disappeared with this update :(

Everything else should work as normally, Happy Halloween!

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
There seems be a (very annoying) bug, not sure if it's mc, bukkit or addon related. It doesn't happen every time either, but when you break an item off a block, sometimes when you come back later the block will be missing. I had an op check one of these spots, and hawk reports that I broke it myself. I certainly did not break it myself though, and this has happened 4 or 5 times to me now, and at least once to someone else. The first time it happened to me when I was harvesting potatoes, one of the tilled dirt disappeared under me. The other bunch of times, it's been a torch that I placed and broke off, and later the block was missing.

Reaction score
That's a bug with 1.4.2. Any instant break item (torches, some crops, redstone dust) will randomly record you as instantly breaking the block underneath also.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I get that glitch aswell.

Are wither skeletons enabled? Because I have spent atleast an hour in a nether fortress and havn't found any.
They aren't disabled. But they're a very rare spawn in fortresses generated prior to 1.4. I know peter's killed one on the server, it didn't drop a head though. So they do exist, just not often.

iceman1102

Reaction score
I havent seen any bats yet, I really want to see one for some reason though