[1.10] A few resourcepacks to enhance your RoF experience

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
Minor resourcepacks to enhance your experience

I have created three resource packs to enhance your Rituals of Fire experience. These can be applied on top of other resourcepacks, and should have a minimal impact on other resource packs. They really only took about five minutes to make but I figured I’s share them anyway for anyone who might need them. I created them with the intention of removing/reducing minor annoyances you might have while playing on RoF. They do the following:
  • Remove the lava and lava popping sound entirely (these are useful in the vanilla game to detect lava lakes but in RoF you are around lava constantly so these sounds get tiring quickly-
  • Reduce the fire animation (if you get set on fire, your screen becomes covered in fire. With this resource pack that still happens but it will cover up a lot less of your screen.)
  • Remove the pumpkin vision entirely (This is useful because pumpkins in RoF give you unlimited breath. For this reason it can be nice to wear them at all times, but the pumpkin vision really gets in the way if you do that. With this resourcepack, that’s no longer a problem.)
They are each a different resource pack and thus you can decide to only use one of them, or apply all three of them if you want to use them all.

Demonstrations
I have created a few demonstration videos to showcase the resource packs:

Download links for 1.10:
No Lava Sound

No Pumpkinblur

Reduced Fire Animation

No Lava Sound:
Mediafire download
Google Drive download

Reduced Fire Animation:
Mediafire download
Google Drive download

No Pumpkinblur:
Mediafire download
Google Drive download

Alternatively, download the following torrent to download all of them at once and/or check off the ones you don’t want:
Magnet link
.torrent file

Last edited: