1.0 seeds anybody?

silvadude12

Reaction score
Hi guys! I am making this thread for the sole reason of minecraft 1.0 seeds that you have found and think are cool.
Go for it. throw in a survival island, or mountain range, or NPC village, stronghold, etc.
Here's my seed that I have been enjoying for the past hour. It has a huge NPC village close to spawn.
It's called: Dovahkiin
enjoy. I love it.

Summer10

Reaction score
2ndworld
it has a REALLY cool harbor behind the mountain range that has a PERFECT spot for a lighthouse, oh and on the mountain is a really good spot to make a town w/ lake/river.

mrmanguy4151

Reaction score
mrmanguy4151

spawns you on the edge of a forest and plains, on the other side of the plains is a pine forest, on the other side of that is a desert, in which are some cool mountains with a waterfall and 2 lava springs on the other side of them.

said waterfall/lava springs.
whoever counts how many time i say "on the other side" gets a free air block

KingGheen

Reaction score
Could someone please give me the seed to a good snow biome one i searched over 10 different worlds trying to find one but i cant could someone please please post one.

Reaction score
I have two

Seed:33537357
Abandon Mine-shaft right next to the spawn,on your right,in the opening in the ground.
Seed:Winter
I did not discover this seed,however I thought it was cool.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
One of the best seeds I've seen for actually playing Minecraft. Taigas, forests, pumpkins, swamps, mountains, lava pool not far off. Loving it :3
I did some searching round the area, and there is a ravine (open) if you go straight about 500 blocks from the village. or from the pumpkins. On the other side of the mountains there is an opening which leads to a abandoned mine shaft. It links to a MASSIVE cavesystem, in which I mined over 20 stacks of coal, 10 stacks of iron, a stack of gold and lapiz. I didn't find any diamonds yet through.

NEW SEED: givemecookies

You spawn 5 steps away from an open ravine which leads to a 2nd underground ravine. Many caves, and all this is inside a mountain biome. Pumpkins and lot's animals. Not much trees through. Enjoy.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
New awesome seed (that I found myself): Chicken Empire

Spawns you next to a desert with an above-ground dungeon, and there's a surface lava lake nearby, with some huge hills. Amazing.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
-514980316866064133 You spawn in a forest, but if you go straight you'll eventually see a massive mountain biome with a lava fall. There is a cave entrance to a ravine, which leads to many other caves with other lava and water falls and maybe diamond ;)

EDIT: I just found an open dungeon in the mountains, and btw I foudn this myself.
EDIT2: Found another ravine, a crater like massive hole, the mountain biome is gigantic.
EDIT3: I found out the 2nd ravine is linked to 3 other ravines. Holy..
EDIT4: This is just amazing. The forest surrounds the whole mountain biome, I found a EPIC overhanf thing and a huge cave system. I can expect to make atleast 23 more edits..
EDIT5: I knew it, I found some more overhangs, SO MUCH PUMPKINS and a massive open ravine at the end of the montain biome!
EDIT6: Duffie's Alert reminded me that You spawn in the nether pretty close to the fortress things.

Reactions: Duffie