Status
Not open for further replies.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Русская мафия!

Here is mafia game, da?
[fieldset=Здравствуйте!]Привет and welcome, товарищи, to Русская мафия (Russkaya Mafiya). It's a spiritual successor to Pirates vs Cowboys in that there are multitude of roles which you may have never seen before, and nothing is really as it seems. I am still on the lookout for a co-host.[/fieldset][fieldset=Setup]The setup is a 26-player closed setup with some very out-of-the-ordinary roles. I am confident in the setup being balanced to the best of my ability (confirmation bias from all my previous games) and given that it is a complicated closed setup I'd recommend that only experienced players sign up for this one. I am able to reduce the setup size if needed to either a 24 or a 22 player one if required. The game will start on Day 0.[/fieldset][fieldset=Rules]1. No editing or deleting posts.
2. No posting if you're not alive in the game.
3. No screenshotting/copying & pasting role or action PMs.
4. No gaming the system (ciphers, bets, pre-game alliances).
5. No gamethrowing.
6. Remain active in the game and alert the hosts if you need to take time off/drop out.
7. Do not use forum status (In a conversation, viewing thread etc) or PM mechanics as a tool against others
8. Living players may not discuss the game amongst themselves unless alerting others about new posts.
9. Do not flame other users. Ad hominem will never be a viable argumentative tactic.
10. Do not attempt to lie to me or a co-host. We are the hosts and expect full honesty.[/fieldset][fieldset=Mechanics]Role PMs with character names and backstories will be sent to all players. Voting will follow the standard procedures - half +1 to lynch, half to no-lynch. Voting will be done in bold at the end of a post.

vote Name / no lynch / unvote[/fieldset][fieldset=Signups] - Copy and paste this signup form into your message and fill it out.Signup Form - RM
Timezone:
Mafia Experience:[/fieldset][fieldset=Current Players]1. Ooglie101
2. Notme
3. Nottykitten
4. JKangaroo
5. Duffie
6. Hunter
7. Enderfive
8. Vatumok
9. CaffeinatedKitty
10. Robo
11. Samlen
12. Erik4546
13. Jolteon
14. myusername22
15. Catgirl
16. Aqua
17. Mastersten
18. Naoh
19. Fragile
20. Watermelon
21. 77thShad
22. Infected_Alien
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Darnit Priz. It’s like, 2 in the morning and now you spring that special Mafia game on us that you’ve had in your pocket for like… a year now?
Darnit Priz. Good to see that you’re back with this.
Good thing a little birdie
(@Moogles) told me this was going on, or I might’ve missed it after all x)

Signup Form - RM
Timezone: GMT -10
Mafia Experience: Many forums games. Also lots of real life games. Some brief Town of Salem experience.

Again, it's.. now 3 in the morning, so sorry if I typed anything wrong. Mr. Sandman is getting to me. x)

Reactions: Prizyms

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Signup Form - RM
Timezone: GMT-8
Mafia Experience: Quite a few here and outside of here.
Looking forward to another fun mafia game with everyone :D

erik5456

Reaction score
Signup Form - RM
Timezone: EST
Mafia Experience:I played like 2 games both as third party roles and feel as if i did fine in both if i do say so myself

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Sign me up! (also, I'll try to spread the word)

Timezone: EST (GMT-5)
Mafia Experience: I have played a number of past games here as well as some in other communities and am an occasional epicmafia player.

Last edited by a moderator:

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Signup Form - RM
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Mafia Experience: TBD, loads of IRC mafia and werewolf. Some IRL werewolf too.

I'm not sure I can keep up the activity requirements, but I do want to help get this off the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.